Airmiles Shop -- Contact AM NOW to get any missing miles

I haven't kept up with this thread....sorry, been with the mouse. I ordered from Lowes and with the free shipping they took the shipping charge off as a discount (then added it back in later) from the sub total which made my pre tax total below $20. Anyone have this happen and still have the AM post to your account? I'm thinking I should return what I've already got and place a second order and add in one more item to be over the $20 even after they take off the shipping charge.

I just ordered something from The Bay through airmiles shops so that's 3 down 2 to go. I have an extra posting as AMAZON? Unless that's the e-gift card I bought my MIL on Sunday? I didn't think gift cards or e-gift cards counted? So far I have :
1. Amazon (drawing stuff) August 8 - Posted
2. Staples (drawing stuff) August 8 - NOT Posted
3. The Bay(niece's birthday gift) August 29 - Posted
4. Indigo (made DD use her giftcards to buy some French books)
Still need to order stuff from oldnavy/ gap so that will be my 5.
Ordered some clothes from the GAP for DD for school. I've clean out her closet because she's grown like a bad weed this summer! so that's my five. Going to keep all the emails until everything has posted!

So finished my shopping today.
1) The source - air miles have posted
2) Staples - air miles have posted
3) Chapters - air miles have posted - wasn't sure about this one because they shipped my items in 2 separate orders which brought it under $20 so wasn't sure if it would post for the air miles so ordered a gift card because I can always use one of them.

Just ordered this week
4) Canada Post because who doesn't need stamps
5) New store for me - Ardene and they had free shipping right now.
So hope the 2 new shops post for me.

Just finished up with the main card :
  1. Amazon -- ordered, delivered & posted
  2. HBC -- ordered, delivered & posted
  3. Groupon -- ordered, posted & NOT delivered so mile was removed today <sigh>
  4. Indigo -- e-card ordered, delivered-ish & posted
  5. Roots -- ordered a hat today that cost EXACTLY $20 to be delivered free to store
  6. New Egg for hubby -- ordered today -free shipping to local post office GREAT option in our neighbourhood (To replace the stupid Groupon order)
Started the secondary card (cause why not try for the smallest and hope for more :P )
  1. New Egg for hubby -- he needed several things so why not split the order, right?!?!?

Just did my last shop and it was PAINFUL. Went to order an electronic deadbolt from Lowes (on sale for $49, regular price $129!!). It is supposed to be free shipping with no minimum but at the final checkout it kept adding a shipping charge. I tried different browsers/devices, cleared my cart, etc etc and still it would add shipping. Did the online chat with Lowes who first said it was a site error and to clear my cart and try again. No luck. Then he said it was because i was going through the AM portal that it didn't qualify for free shipping. Ummm... no. He offered the option of me paying for the shipping and then having it refunded... nope, I don't want to mess with a possible refund of the Airmiles! Then he said to order it over the phone and I could give my Airmiles number... nope, I explained I needed the shop to go through the airmilesshops portal for the bonus. Poor guy! Finally I just told him I would do the in-store pick up option. After we were done, I decided to add a filler item to my cart, since I had a $10 promo code off of $50, and lo and behold, free shipping!
:yay: Now I just hope it posts lol. I'm still waiting for order #1 (GAP) to post; might have to do the online chat like others have suggested.

4 purchases done on each card:

Mine: Clinique (posted), Old Navy, Chapters, Bed Bath and Beyond (all three not posted)
DH: Old Navy, Staples, Chapters, Clinique (last two I just did today, other two not posted)

UGH! I've never had issues with the portal until this promo!

I haven't kept up with this thread....sorry, been with the mouse. I ordered from Lowes and with the free shipping they took the shipping charge off as a discount (then added it back in later) from the sub total which made my pre tax total below $20. Anyone have this happen and still have the AM post to your account? I'm thinking I should return what I've already got and place a second order and add in one more item to be over the $20 even after they take off the shipping charge.

Welcome back Hon!
I haven't had this happen but if it were me I would return and place a second order.
Hugs to you
Mel

My first 4 shops posted no problem. For my 5th I did The Bay on Tuesday night. Received the product yesterday. Waiting (im)patiently for this to post. :rolleyes1

All 5 of my airmiles shops have posted. woohoo!
Old Navy
Indigo
The Gap
HP
The Bay

Now to concentrate on the BMO 3 partners. I’m thinking Safeway, Shell and then probably Rona or Lowe’s for furnace filters.

New Egg posted on the main card but not the secondary card -- fingers crossed it comes in on that later.

Side note: I LOVE their service! We only ordered things that came directly from New Egg (they are similar to Amazon in that some items are fulfilled by them directly while other stuff comes from everywhere!), one order from Richmond BC and the other from North York ON. Both items shipped within 2 hours of my order and are coming via a new beast to me, PUROPOST -- Purolator picks the order up from the New Egg wearhouse and they deliver it to the Canada Post hub that does your delivery. From there you can either have it shipped directly to you OR to any Canada Post location in your area. Super handy for those of us who have less than stellar home delivery or when you know you won't be home.

Finally got my fifth shop credited this morning. My AM shopping at both Chapters/Indigo and Bed, Bath and Beyond were done very early during the promo and are still MIA. I should mention that Amazon, Kobo, Sephora, HP and the Bay all went through and posted within a few days.

Do we have a “heck list” for shops that are perpetually tardy or unreliable in crediting AM?

I finally have completed my shopping this morning as well. Thanks to you all for your advice! :thanks: I ordered an e-gift card from Indigo as my 5th shop, waiting for them all to post.

Body Shop - posted :flower1:
Amazon - posted:flower1:
Apple Aug 19 not posted :hourglass
LaSenza Aug 26 not posted:hourglass
Indigo Sep 2 not posted:hourglass

I did an order last week from Reitmans of three shirts on sale for $9.98 each, which would have been over the $20 minimum. I have the same shirt which I loved, so I thought I'd get three more in different colours/patterns. Once I got all the way through to check out it says one is out of stock, so I remove it and submit the order. Only after I got the confirmation email do I realize that the purchase is now $19.96, and below the limit to qualify. At least I got two shirts that I will absolutely wear for under $15 each with tax and shipping, which is a good deal, but still I would have added a cheap pair of socks or something to get it above the minimum to qualify for one AM.

Anyone had experience/luck with an order from Bentley. I have a battery from Amazon which is supposed to ship this week but if it doesn't I may need a quick back-up order to finish off DH card.

Anyone had experience/luck with an order from Bentley. I have a battery from Amazon which is supposed to ship this week but if it doesn't I may need a quick back-up order to finish off DH card.

Hi Hon
Your post just made me check because I bought three wallets (Bentley's) back in June for my sons for Christmas and guess what no airmiles posted.
I did order through airmilesshop.ca .....Hmmm...I guess I need to follow up on this. I also saw 25 airmiles from Gilo Creations and I'm like who what are they --I found out the company is the one that makes the Bella Pearls....I had no idea I'd even get airmiles for redeeming for this reward.
Maybe I am in need of a new spreadsheet. So my opinion is Bentleys is not a quick bet,,sorry.
Hugs Mel

Hi Hon
Your post just made me check because I bought three wallets (Bentley's) back in June for my sons for Christmas and guess what no airmiles posted.
I did order through airmilesshop.ca .....Hmmm...I guess I need to follow up on this. I also saw 25 airmiles from Gilo Creations and I'm like who what are they --I found out the company is the one that makes the Bella Pearls....I had no idea I'd even get airmiles for redeeming for this reward.
Maybe I am in need of a new spreadsheet. So my opinion is Bentleys is not a quick bet,,sorry.
Hugs Mel

Kobo, HP and Sephora were quite fast to post in my experience.

This time around HBC, Indigo & Groupon all posted quickly . New egg was great on one account but MIA on the other one. The Source has always been excellent as well.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter