Airmiles Armchair Chatter

Just went to Pharmasave for their bonus offer. My receipt showed the regular points but not the bonus but I am not surprised. At Dollarama now getting a gc for my card linked offer then to Shell for something and that should do the 3 minimum shops?
To clarify, I didn't get the bonus points on the offer just the 1AM for having spent $10. That gives me confidence that the offer will work.

,i would love to be proved wrong, I'm glad to hear that bonus miles work as well.

I would appreciate it if people could give an overall amount they've spent. I, as you saw above, had talked myself out of this promo.
Petsmart $25 (saved $6 using a promo code Save20 from Petsmart) I purchased bones I needed to get anyway and 2 cans of dog food.
Pharmasave $12, vitamin D3 (probably overpaid but I need them also)
FreshCo, receipts offer $3 (organic baby carrots)
Dollarama - cardlink, $30 Amazon card, to be used for future purchases
Shell - Powerade $6 (these I didn't need but DS will drink them while he takes care of our dog)

Over spending on things I might have purchased elsewhere, under $10. Payback Pharmasave 100AM, STB 775AM (or about $90)

I didn't get around to finishing my card as I didn't like the flavours of Powerade at Shell and I might go to Global Pet instead of Petsmart for #5.

Last edited:
I got 7 miles today from shopping there. I just assumed that counted as a partner of some sort. Does anyone know? It is listed in my transactions as "Warehouse". I know you get 1 am for every $12 spent or something like that. I'm not sure what category it falls under. That's why I was going to do one extra partner, just in case something else doesn't work out.
This is a good question. I would like to know also.
Hugs Mel

Looks like the date for Bonus Airmiles to post is

Per the Terms & Conditions
" Please allow until October 31, 2024 for Bonus Miles earned in connection with this offer to be posted to your collector account."

Hugs Mel

FREE VACATION PLANNING!

Dreams Unlimited Travel is here to help you plan your ideal Disney vacation, with no additional cost to you. Our Authorized Disney Vacation Planners offer expert advice, answer all your questions, and constantly seek out the best discounts, ensuring you get the most value for your trip. Let us handle the details so you can focus on making magical memories.
CLICK HERE

DIS Tiktok DIS Facebook DIS Twitter DIS youtube DIS Instagram DIS Pinterest