Airmiles Armchair Chatter

Sadly I think I may miss out tomorrow's PharmaSave offer as I am going to the cottage with the family and don't think my Mom and sister will want to 1- find a PharmaSave and 2 - shop there. I know that there is one at the cottage but never been there so I don't know exactly what they sell. I will see what my Sister has to say about stopping somewhere as she is the driver so makes the rules.

Game Plan 2024 Shop the Block
Get son out of bed early because he insists he is coming with me,,,,?????????Why I ask?

Me
1. Shell
2. +3. Dollarama $30 Tim Gift Card and bag of Raisin bagels for receipt offer
4. Pharmasave $10 shop Vitamin D3 Gummies or Advil
5. Old Navy

Son
1. Shell
2 +3 Dollarama $30 Gift Card and Bag Bagels plain for receipt offer
4. Pet Smart $20 spend
5. Pharmasave ,,,,not sure

I think I'll pick up a tall coffee before we start.
View attachment 896366
Hugs Mel
No one in my family got the Dollarama offer, just the Pharmasave offer. Would have preferred the Dollarama promo offer. Need more Disney gift cards.

Last edited:
So the wording on the Pharmasave flyer is that we can earn air miles at participating locations. Sounds like not all stores because there are several Pharmasave stores near me but they are not listed.So might want to double check before heading out. Here’s the list from this week’s flyer on Flipp.

B840C655-89DB-446C-BCC4-B6079CB2C2CC.jpeg

Last edited:
well obviously POFQ is your fave but this could be a chance to try something different. Maybe it would reduce your stress level if you could actually make a plan B while you're stuck at home...maybe even renting DVC points.

In all likelihood you will feel well enough to fly next week but if you don't want to chance it and you have insurance, you should get a doctor's note
It's actually a deal breaker, if we can't stay at POFQ, we won't go. Or we would need to rent a car and go there for every.single.meal I have a very limited diet due to numerous allergies and I've been in constant contact with one of the chefs since our last trip. He has sourced food specifically for me, the baker will be making muffins that are a constant in my diet at home and a safe cake for our 40th anniversary, he has looped in the entire culinary team and we KNOW that we can travel without packing a suitcase of food. For us, Disney is all about the food, it is the ONLY place in the world that I can safely eat without cooking for myself (heck, I don't trust me hubby :P ) We will go to the parks 1 day out of the 6 that we're there, only because, GUARDIANS!

We have tried other resorts, including DVC units, but we always ended up going to French Quarter several times to eat because of stellar reviews in the allergy community. Feb 2020 we decided to just STAY there and avoid renting a car. From the moment we stepped foot on the grounds we knew we had found our home. We love everything about it.

Insurance isn't a problem, everything I've booked is 100% refundable, even the flights up to 1 hour before departure because I paid $100 for the no-reason-needed (who knows what that's called?)

As to my current symptoms? Yeah, not happy about the fact that I've wandered into the land of mouth symptoms - went from toothpaste making me gag, to an odd metallic taste in my mouth, to things tasting rancid and landed solidly on "Do i have a mouthful of nickles?" and food having zero taste, like everything has NO FLAVOUR. Given that this trip is to be food centric I'm really questioning going at all 😭

Ok
I live in Mississauga and can't find any flyer for Pharmasave at all.
Nothing on Flipp

I found this page which talks a lot about Airmiles and Pharmasave joining them

https://pharmasave.com/air-miles/

Hmmmmmmmmmm................................................................

I guess I'll go to Pharmasave tomorrow and see what they say.
Nite all.

Last edited:
Also starting today and going to Oct 4th

1726819381144.png

1726819325198.png

Terms & Conditions

* Get 7x AIR MILES Reward Miles on qualifying purchases from 00:00:01 a.m. ET on September 20, 2024 to 23:59:59 p.m. ET on October 4, 2024. Offer applies to the total base Miles collected on qualifying purchase amount, excluding shipping, duty and taxes. Base offer may vary per store; click on store logo at airmilesshops.ca for details. Collectors must sign in at airmilesshops.ca before purchasing in order to get Reward Miles. This offer does not apply to purchases or signups made at the following online stores: Disney+, Wealthsimple, Amazon Music Unlimited (free trial offer), Amazon Prime Video, Chef’s Plate, Goodfood, Hello Fresh, Factor, Telus, InstaCart, and Tiktok Business. Offer can be combined with other multiplier or Bonus Miles offers. Any travel purchased as part of this offer must be booked by October 4, 2024 and completed by January 31, 2025 to qualify for multiplier Reward Miles. This offer is valid on the purchase of gift cards only at online retailers who regularly offer Reward Miles on gift card purchases. See airmilesshops.ca for details. All online stores are subject to change and may be withdrawn at any time. Please allow up to 90 days after the offer end date for Miles to be posted to collector account. ®™ Trademarks of AM Royalties Limited Partnership used under license by AIR MILES Loyalty Inc.

Also starting today till Oct 4th

1726819418276.png

Terms & Conditions

* Offer valid from September 20, 2024 to October 4, 2024. Valid at participating Global Pet Foods locations in Alberta, British Columbia, Manitoba, New Brunswick, Newfoundland and Labrador, Nova Scotia, Ontario and Prince Edward Island. Multiplier offer applies to standard base offer of 1 Mile for every $20.00 purchase. Minimum eligible purchase must be spent in a single transaction. Purchase total is calculated before taxes and after discounts. AIR MILES Reward Miles will not be awarded on purchases of gift cards and such purchases will not count towards the minimum qualifying transaction for this multiplier offer. Limit of one offer per collector number. AIR MILES card must be presented at the time of the purchase. Can be combined with other offers, and AIR MILES offers. Please allow up to 60 days after the offer end date for multiplier Miles earned in connection with this offer to be posted to your collector account. ®™ Trademarks of AM Royalties Limited Partnership used under license by AIR MILES Loyalty Inc. Partner, Supplier and Retailer trademarks are owned by the respective Partner, Supplier or Retailer or authorized for their use in Canada.

So the wording on the Pharmasave flyer is that we can earn air miles at participating locations. Sounds like not all stores because there are several Pharmasave stores near me but they are not listed.So might want to double check before heading out. Here’s the list from this week’s flyer on Flipp.

View attachment 896396
Thank you for posting this. Checked my area and not a single store in Vancouver or Richmond BC are listed when I checked the flipp app for my area. Saved me a trip. Disappointing that I can’t do this offer without going further away.

View attachment 896396
My Flipp app has two flyers for Pharmasave. One looks like this and the other has a much longer lost of stores but a much smaller list of items on sale. Both reference the AM portion, flash deal and earning AM.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240920_063742_Flipp.jpg
    Screenshot_20240920_063742_Flipp.jpg
    36.6 KB · Views: 4
Hi Hon
I am not sure what you mean?

Dollarama is a CardLink Airmiles partner so I thought they would qualify as a shop?
Maybe I am wrong?

Hugs Mel
The Dollarama promo offer spend $10 get 100 bonus air miles, we only received the Pharmasave promo offer spend $10 get 100 bonus air miles no Dollarama promo offer. Does Pharmasave sell Disney Gift Cards?

The Dollarama promo offer spend $10 get 100 bonus air miles, we only received the Pharmasave promo offer spend $10 get 100 bonus air miles no Dollarama promo offer. Does Pharmasave sell Disney Gift Cards?

I don't think there is a spend $10 get 100 ams offer for Dollarama right now. There is only the spend $30 twice a month and get 50 am offer that's been going on for a while and the spend spend $30 get 1 am if you only shop once a month.

I don't think there is a spend $10 get 100 ams offer for Dollarama right now. There is only the spend $30 twice a month and get 50 am offer that's been going on for a while and the spend spend $30 get 1 am if you only shop once a month.
Didn't that Dollarama offer end? I thought it finished in August. I could be wrong.

I guess I don't need to worry about being able to go to pharmasave today because, well, none of the ones in our city participate! This shows up on their website
Screenshot_20240920_073142_Chrome.jpg

For the StB promo @Eveningsong and anyone else wondering about dollarama:
It will count as a CARD LINKED OFFER, that's all. Spend $30 get 1 measly mile but check off an offer as completed

PHARMASAVE has an additional FLASH offer that happens to coincide with the beginning of StB and is completely unrelated. But if you do shop there it will also count as an offer completed.

dollarama did have an offer about a month ago that was the same, as well as the shop twice get 50 miles but that ended in August

FREE VACATION PLANNING!

Dreams Unlimited Travel is here to help you plan your ideal Disney vacation, with no additional cost to you. Our Authorized Disney Vacation Planners offer expert advice, answer all your questions, and constantly seek out the best discounts, ensuring you get the most value for your trip. Let us handle the details so you can focus on making magical memories.
CLICK HERE

DIS Tiktok DIS Facebook DIS Twitter DIS youtube DIS Instagram DIS Pinterest