Airmiles Armchair Chatter

When I try and use the app on my iPad, I get a blank home page. If I go to any other page it works fine. This prevents me from scanning receipts as it doesn’t show the option. Been happening since the last update a few weeks ago. The app works fine on my phone so I just use that but what a pain.
Maybe what’s happening with yours is just a glitch though.

On my phone I haven't been able to get the home page for almost a week. Called in and they took my info, so it seems like it's an issue. Won't tell me when it's fixed or contact me because we use the same email for 2 accounts and I refused to change it. So I won't be able to do receipts until they've fixed whatever the problem is.
I haven’t been able to see the Homepage to scan receipts on my ipad as well. But I can see the homepage on my iPhone. Not sure why this is happening, I thought it was just me.

When I try and use the app on my iPad, I get a blank home page. If I go to any other page it works fine. This prevents me from scanning receipts as it doesn’t show the option. Been happening since the last update a few weeks ago. The app works fine on my phone so I just use that but what a pain.
Maybe what’s happening with yours is just a glitch though.

Both my iphone8 and ipad have had the blank home page since the 6/14 update. I reported it 6/17 but the more reports/complaints they get the better, maybe they'll even fix it :)

Ipad, I have it working by turning it sideways after opening the app, the home page appears, then turn it back. I tried many other things to no avail, might want to check that security software isn't interfering.

My iphone still doesn't work, temporarily using husband's old android to submit offers. Doesn't help me checking offers when shopping with my phone though so I have to plan ahead.

Both my iphone8 and ipad have had the blank home page since the 6/14 update. I reported it 6/17 but the more reports/complaints they get the better, maybe they'll even fix it :)

Ipad, I have it working by turning it sideways after opening the app, the home page appears, then turn it back. I tried many other things to no avail, might want to check that security software isn't interfering.

My iphone still doesn't work, temporarily using husband's old android to submit offers. Doesn't help me checking offers when shopping with my phone though so I have to plan ahead.

You are amazing! I just turned my iPad sideways and it now works! Thanks so much!

@tinkerone. How is the knee?
I have completed the required physio and they gave me a thumbs up, I'm where I need to be. So many in the group were required to stay as they weren't where they should be. The knee itself is still on the stiff side but everyone tells me that could last up to a year, just keep moving it. The scar from surgery is looking better than I had hoped. Sleep still eludes me but it's getting there. I haven't had a whole nights sleep since May 1st but again, they tell me this too shall pass. All in all, I am doing great. Thanks for asking.

On another note, I received an email about being able to move AMs from cash to dream and vice a versa. I looked in the app and can't figure out how to do it though. I saw an AM post on FB where they (AMs) said that Gold members will be able to move up to 1000 a year, Onyx will be able to transfer an unlimited amount. Now, to figure it all out.

I have completed the required physio and they gave me a thumbs up, I'm where I need to be. So many in the group were required to stay as they weren't where they should be. The knee itself is still on the stiff side but everyone tells me that could last up to a year, just keep moving it. The scar from surgery is looking better than I had hoped. Sleep still eludes me but it's getting there. I haven't had a whole nights sleep since May 1st but again, they tell me this too shall pass. All in all, I am doing great. Thanks for asking.

On another note, I received an email about being able to move AMs from cash to dream and vice a versa. I looked in the app and can't figure out how to do it though. I saw an AM post on FB where they (AMs) said that Gold members will be able to move up to 1000 a year, Onyx will be able to transfer an unlimited amount. Now, to figure it all out.
I had to update my app to see the ability to swap them (I'm on android).

??? AM Merging Accounts. DH and I both have accounts. We, of course, live at the same address. Is this enough for us to qualify to move his AM to my account (without having to pay the $.15/AM fee)?

The website says same "profile". By that they mean address? Advice from anyone who has done it greatly appreciated. I was going to call AM and ask but they are experiencing a higher than normal call volume.

??? AM Merging Accounts. DH and I both have accounts. We, of course, live at the same address. Is this enough for us to qualify to move his AM to my account (without having to pay the $.15/AM fee)?

The website says same "profile". By that they mean address? Advice from anyone who has done it greatly appreciated. I was going to call AM and ask but they are experiencing a higher than normal call volume.
I merged our accounts last fall and it was super easy but it did require a quick phone call to do it. Needed to know all of the info on both accounts, confirm that I knew they would go into the same type -cash to cash and dream to dream and that it is final. Yup,did all of that and before we hung up the one account was closed and the other had the miles. NO COST took less than five minutes.

I'll wait until the AM earned today post next week then I'll call and merge the accounts (well close his into mine). That will make things a lot less complicated moving forward. I'll get fewer offers but that's OK.

I finally managed to make it to Dollarama. Picked up an Amazon GC $30 and some tape (needed). I'll go again tomorrow and get another one and some Canada flags. Easy 150AM (100=+50 offers)(better if I hadn't left it all to the end of the month but it is what it is)

I merged our accounts last fall and it was super easy but it did require a quick phone call to do it. Needed to know all of the info on both accounts, confirm that I knew they would go into the same type -cash to cash and dream to dream and that it is final. Yup,did all of that and before we hung up the one account was closed and the other had the miles. NO COST took less than five minutes.
Interesting. I don't actually have an account. I have no idea why the account in DH's name, but it is. I tried to get the account in my name and was told no go....unless he were to die. Maybe this would be a work around. Get my own account, earn a few points and then merge them all under my name.

Good Morning
I found a great Hairdresser yesterday and she is just a quick drive away.:dogdance::dogdance:
You know you are getting older when your Hairdresser tells you to buy purple shampoo. LOL
5a92da65297572e257f5e8b5bc51ebae.gif

Off to Dollarama after I water the garden.:car:
Have a great day!

bgula

just a thought ,,, take the receipt into the Pet shop and ask for a refund then re buy the product.
I know a lot of work for 100 Airmiles.
Hugs Hon

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

DIS Tiktok DIS Facebook DIS Twitter DIS youtube DIS Instagram DIS Pinterest