Airmiles Armchair Chatter

1711104882453.png

Terms & Conditions​

* Offer valid from March 22, 2024 to March 24, 2024 at participating KENT Building Supplies locations in New Brunswick, Newfoundland and Labrador, Nova Scotia, and Prince Edward Island, and at participating TIMBER MART locations in Alberta, British Columbia, Manitoba, New Brunswick, Newfoundland and Labrador, Nova Scotia, Ontario, Prince Edward Island, Quebec, and Saskatchewan. To qualify for this offer, collectors must click the “Opt in” button by March 24, 2024, and make eligible purchases to earn a minimum of 1 Reward Mile (as defined below). Limit of one per Collector Number. AIR MILES Card must be presented at the time of the purchase. Can be combined with other offers, and AIR MILES offers. KENT Building Supplies: KENT base offer = 1 AIR MILES® Reward Mile™ for every $20 spent on a KENT purchase. Reward Miles™ will not be awarded on all purchases; exclusions may apply. Purchase total is calculated after applicable exclusions, discounts, and before taxes. AIR MILES® Bonus Miles™ will be awarded based upon promotional AIR MILES® Bonus Miles™ offers that are active on the order date and will be subject to the specific terms and conditions of each Bonus Miles™ offer. Exclusions include but are not limited to purchases of gift cards or payments made on KENT in-house charge accounts; purchases of any appliances through Installation Services; and purchases of warranty or extended warranty on appliances, KENT installation fees and external vendor fees on purchases of appliances. Purchases made for Installation Services (excluding the purchases of any appliances) are eligible for 2 Reward Miles™ for every $20 spent, but are not eligible for Bonus Mile™ offers, unless specified. Minimum spend limits may apply on Installation Services to qualify for AIR MILES® Bonus Miles™. Max issuance may apply. KENT Financing purchases on standard revolving credit are eligible for Reward Miles™ and Bonus Miles™. Deferred payment programs are not eligible for Reward Miles™. The number of Miles awarded is rounded down to the next whole number; fractions of Miles are not awarded. Base offer, max issuance and promotional offers are subject to the terms and conditions of the AIR MILES® Reward Program, which are subject to change and may be withdrawn without notice. AIR MILES® card or collector number must be presented at time of purchase. TIMBER MART: Get 1 AIR MILES Reward Mile for every $15 spent in a single transaction. Not cumulative, before taxes, on goods and services paid for at time of purchase. Exclusions: purchases of gift cards, delivery charges, wholesale and house accounts. See your local TIMBER MART for details on applicable contractor and house account offers. ®™Trademarks of AM Royalties Limited Partnership used under license by AIR MILES Loyalty Inc., KENT Building Supplies, and TBM Holdco Ltd.

View attachment 844126

Hugs Mel

Terms & Conditions​

* Offer valid on March 28, 2024. Valid at participating Metro locations in Ontario, excluding Thunder Bay. Opting in to the offer is required before using the AIR MILES Card at the time of purchase. Minimum eligible purchase must be spent in a single transaction and excludes taxes, tobacco, beer, wine, cider, Western Union, lottery, transit tickets, stamps, gift cards, prescription medications, behind the-counter pharmacy items, and purchases from in-store vendors. Limit of one per Collector Number. AIR MILES Card must be presented at the time of the purchase. Can be combined with other offers, and AIR MILES offers. Please allow up to 120 days post-transaction for Bonus Miles to be awarded to your AIR MILES collector account. ®™ Trademarks of AM Royalties Limited Partnership used under license by AIR MILES Loyalty Inc. Partner, Supplier and Retailer trademarks are owned by the respective Partner, Supplier or Retailer or authorized for their use in Canada.
I have this one as well. Looks like I can combine it with the Spend $20 get 50 offer I have as well. That will be a pretty good take.

Hi gang
I am slowly....as long as I can hold out ....reaching the Gov Of Ontario Drug Benefit ,,,,,,,I know ,,,I know say it can't be so.

snoopy-afraid-sherman-n-cumberland.jpg

Anyhow I do currently pay (private) for my own Medical/Dental plan and am a bit Leary to cancel the medical portion of it.
Does the drug plan really cover your medications ,,ok I only have 1 or 2 a month but still nervous.
Any thoughts/advice would be appreciated.
Hugs Mel

Hi gang
I am slowly....as long as I can hold out ....reaching the Gov Of Ontario Drug Benefit ,,,,,,,I know ,,,I know say it can't be so.

View attachment 844194

Anyhow I do currently pay (private) for my own Medical/Dental plan and am a bit Leary to cancel the medical portion of it.
Does the drug plan really cover your medications ,,ok I only have 1 or 2 a month but still nervous.
Any thoughts/advice would be appreciated.
Hugs Mel
Mine are covered. I have a plan from BMO that I used to use, it paid 80%. It is no cost to me. Now it seems the Gov one kicked in and I only pay a small amount per perscription until I have paid the $100 yearly fee. I would check with your pharmacy and make sure each of the drugs are covered by the Gov plan and then work from there. I will tell you, I have never had an issue. Just had 4 refills from Costco and my bill was $.00. I like that number.

ETA--You may have already seen this but just in case...
https://www.ontario.ca/page/get-coverage-prescription-drugs#_Senior_couple_with

Mine are covered. I have a plan from BMO that I used to use, it paid 80%. It is no cost to me. Now it seems the Gov one kicked in and I only pay a small amount per perscription until I have paid the $100 yearly fee. I would check with your pharmacy and make sure each of the drugs are covered by the Gov plan and then work from there. I will tell you, I have never had an issue. Just had 4 refills from Costco and my bill was $.00. I like that number.

ETA--You may have already seen this but just in case...
https://www.ontario.ca/page/get-coverage-prescription-drugs#_Senior_couple_with
Hi Hon
Thank you so much.
I just checked and the two prescriptions I take are covered.
Sounds like a great number and I will save the money on my current Medical coverage too.
Thanks again
Hugs Mel

DH just got this in his email. Shopping dates are March 29-April 1. I didn't get it on the other two accounts. I prefer to shop for a holiday meal a week or so ahead of time so I don't think I'll be doing this one as I'd need to spend $100 on groceries at Metro to break even.

1711124149218.png

Dangish
I just put in some eye drops ....
proud owner of a Max Pass for Shell now.:magnify:
I was flipping between the offers...........................
Oh well.
I'll make it work
1711126146397.png

I got the email, but not going to get the Max Pass. I considered the Metro but it just doesn't work out for me this time. I need groceries probably before those dates and that's Easter weekend when the stores are closed half the days any way.

MaxPass only for Shell here in BC. Considering gas just hit $2.00 per liter here, we’ll be going to Bellingham and filling up in the US. The 40x still is way less savings than getting gas in the US.
We're going to the us that weekend so no max pass at shell for me either. Will fill up at border and good for a while.

So I did a Rexall shop today and I earned the spend $50 get 25000 and a loaded offer of buy 1 single serve M&M product and earn 2500. I thought I would walk there early before the snow came but imagine my dismay when I got closer to the Rexall that it had started snowing. I had to buy a cheap pair of pantyhose to change into at the local community centre so that I could walk home as it was quite chilly. I also bought a few Lindt bunnies for Easter. Overall a good shop and a nice walk.

Can someone decipher the Shell 40x maxpass terms for me?

I assume this is max 50 base miles x 40 = 2000 airmiles a day, not total maxpass miles capped at 50 airmiles a day.

Am I thinking correctly?

1711137786572.png

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter