Airmiles Armchair Chatter

Anyone know how early Guest Services opens outside Magic Kingdom. Our flight arrives in Orlando too late to make it to Disney Springs to validate my Canadian Resident ticket.

If my two travelling companions do not have MB do I have to get their park tickets (currently showing in my MDE) at Guest Services as well. I don't have physical tickets for them as they are upgrades from 2020 tickets I had on account.

It's been so long since I've been to Disney I can't remember all the housekeeping details of getting going.

Anyone know how early Guest Services opens outside Magic Kingdom. Our flight arrives in Orlando too late to make it to Disney Springs to validate my Canadian Resident ticket.

If my two travelling companions do not have MB do I have to get their park tickets (currently showing in my MDE) at Guest Services as well. I don't have physical tickets for them as they are upgrades from 2020 tickets I had on account.

It's been so long since I've been to Disney I can't remember all the housekeeping details of getting going.

Are you staying on property or off property?

If on property I would ask if the concierge desk could help or give you accurate guest service hours at the park

Are you staying on property or off property?

If on property I would ask if the concierge desk could help or give you accurate guest service hours at the park
I looked it up on the disneyworld website guest relations is open normal business hours at the parks

I figured out an expensive work around. I have a 5 day Canadian Resident ticket. I'm only using 4 days of it then we are heading over to Universal. I called Disney and had them change my 5 day ticket to the 4 park 4 day ticket deal they have on right now. No restrictions, no will-call needed. Just check in and the tickets are linked to our hotel room key card. (no magic bands for two of us anyway)

The shell offer is gone from our two accounts as well. I only put $10 in the tank last night just to hold me over until Friday to get those 95 miles. Maybe it will pop back up on the site later today,

The thing about posting an Airmiles /Shell deal and then just dropping it from the saved offer pockets of people is that it creates mistrust with people saving Airmiles.
For their own credibility they should have let the (Shell) offer go through.

Well onto a bright and cold day here.

7c1d30797f0289e6ba7627d11fa8cb92.jpg

83fa5a826a678c7ee75a8fa5e12eaddc.jpg
I also got the Metro spend in one shop $20 get 50 Bonus Airmiles.
Have a great day!

Hugs Mel

Last edited:
There haven't been many great offers recently and Airmiles is moving at a snails pace to post a bunch of offers from earlier in the month. I have a couple of offers that 1/2 posted (Amazon), I'll have to follow up at 120 days. For now, I sit and wait.

Come on Airmiles throw us a couple of good offers.

My son's ability to transfer between Cash and Dream seems to have disappeared. I thought it was good until the end of March. Maybe they will be rolling that out to the rest of us soon.

There haven't been many great offers recently and Airmiles is moving at a snails pace to post a bunch of offers from earlier in the month. I have a couple of offers that 1/2 posted (Amazon), I'll have to follow up at 120 days. For now, I sit and wait.

My son's ability to transfer between Cash and Dream seems to have disappeared. I thought it was good until the end of March. Maybe they will be rolling that out to the rest of us soon.
I think they owe me about 700 AMs.

I still have the ability to transfer. (Just checked and it’s still there). In fact I transferred miles from Dream to Cash the other day to purchase Keg e-gift cards. It’s convenient. I have mine set at 100% Dream but like the option if I want to get an e-gift card once in a while.

Where do you find this option to transfer between dream miles and cash? I do not see an option. I have some dream miles I would love to transfer to cash. I never knew Air Miles made this an option.

It was an option made available to a few collectors as part of a pilot project. The project is set to end Mar 31 and then they will decide if it will be rolled out to a wider audience. In other words we'll be waiting forever to do it.

I took advantage of this with DS card and have been using Cash miles (previously Dream) to purchase groceries then banking the $$ saved in a vacation fund. I would love to be able to do the same thing with DH Dream miles. I'll keep my Dream miles and use those for flights.

1711104795363.png

Hugs Mel

Terms & Conditions​

* Offer valid on March 28, 2024. Valid at participating Metro locations in Ontario, excluding Thunder Bay. Opting in to the offer is required before using the AIR MILES Card at the time of purchase. Minimum eligible purchase must be spent in a single transaction and excludes taxes, tobacco, beer, wine, cider, Western Union, lottery, transit tickets, stamps, gift cards, prescription medications, behind the-counter pharmacy items, and purchases from in-store vendors. Limit of one per Collector Number. AIR MILES Card must be presented at the time of the purchase. Can be combined with other offers, and AIR MILES offers. Please allow up to 120 days post-transaction for Bonus Miles to be awarded to your AIR MILES collector account. ®™ Trademarks of AM Royalties Limited Partnership used under license by AIR MILES Loyalty Inc. Partner, Supplier and Retailer trademarks are owned by the respective Partner, Supplier or Retailer or authorized for their use in Canada.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter