Airmiles Armchair Chatter

When we go to UOR in 2026, thank goodness DH is coming for DD to ride the BIG rides with her so I don't have to. Plus, my sister and her fam are coming with us. Half the group as zero fear and the rest like Hagrid's LOL

I am actually glad it isn't for Ontario as I placed a Michaels order just before I saw this post and I would have been kicking myself if I missed out on miles.
I am in a hold mode
1. Michaels ... looking at a few Easter things here. And it's 50% off right now.
2. Global Pet Food ............... Greenies are on Cocoa's list
3 Metro want to pick up some Iams cat food here
4 Shell.... I may run out of gas soon.
5 Body Shop... need my cleanser.

just waiting for a good Airmiles deal before I spend.
LOL

My Michaels shop was funny to me. They mustn't be very busy as I placed my order at 3:56 and I got the ready for pickup notice at 4:11. My brother also placed an order at Canadian Tire at 4:02 and he got his ready for pickup at 4:18. They must just be waiting for these online orders so they have something to do. He earned bonus Triangle rewards on his purchase and I should earn 1 lonely Air Mile on my purchase. I am a big spender here.

Shouldn't you be shopping here ASAP as they have declared bankruptcy?
I had a gift card for the store and keep thinking oh I should go there and now too late as all gift cards are no longer accepted.
Oh My I didn't know that ,,thanks for the heads up Hon.

Oh My I didn't know that ,,thanks for the heads up Hon.
I googled them and as of right now these
stores in Ontario are starting liquidation.
Weirdly my little store at the Pickering Town Centre is not one of the ones slated for closing.
Screenshot_20240315_224651_Chrome.jpg

Thanks Hon
Mine is located in Erin Mills Town Center
I think I'll pop by tomorrow.
I also know Amazon used to stock some of their stuff.
Hugs Mel

I had a spend $80 get 100 miles for Airmiles shops and I managed to do that one today. I saw an ad on Facebook that the Mint was releasing 1 more Queen Elizabeth coin set and my friends and I collect coins so I ordered 4 sets today and met the criteria as The Mint is an Airmiles shop.

I had a spend $80 get 100 miles for Airmiles shops and I managed to do that one today. I saw an ad on Facebook that the Mint was releasing 1 more Queen Elizabeth coin set and my friends and I collect coins so I ordered 4 sets today and met the criteria as The Mint is an Airmiles shop.
I'm not sure if people are aware but it says in the fine print you can use that offer 5 times.

Screen Shot 2024-03-16 at 7.48.30 PM.png

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter