Airmiles Armchair Chatter

I was looking at the 14 day forecast and they are predicting snow in Ottawa on March 18th. All that being said it is 14 days out, fingers crossed it doesn't happen.

I'll take this weather while we get it. It's almost :) like going south without having to leave home.
Given I fly home on the 18th, it will probably snow lol.

I was looking at the 14 day forecast and they are predicting snow in Ottawa on March 18th. All that being said it is 14 days out, fingers crossed it doesn't happen.

I'll take this weather while we get it. It's almost :) like going south without having to leave home.
I had an appointment at the Smith Falls hospital that was booked for tomorrow and I was pretty hyped that it was going to be nice weather for the hour and a half drive. Got a call yesterday that the appointment has been moved to March 27th so now I'm back to praying we don't get a blizzard that we will need to drive through. I think I will look at a back up plan, try and find a hotel that is close just in case we need to drive up early to avoid weather.

forgot one thing ... not like I'm on my feet a lot and they aren't already screaming at me (put in over 22 km on the 29th) as i was climbing into bed (gawd these things are tall!) the night before last i dropped the remote on my foot. Here's before we left to go to the studios
20240304_090714.jpg
And here it is after the full day - closed out Epcot again
20240304_230251.jpg

hopefully you pros know the answer.
Trying to get rid of the 2 evouchers on my app that do not have a balance anymore...not sure how to do that?
thanks

I would like to know the answer to this one as well as I have some evouchers on my account as well that I transfered over to my Starbucks card.
Just trying this again incase it got missed...come on we have a ton of experts,,,we cant be the only one with this..pleaseeeeee....lol

Edit for answer:
I look under rewards and it shows 2 evouchers,,but they have been used,,,I have checked

10:37 AM
NITU
Unfortunately, there's no option to remove the used evouchers in the history via the App or website. sorry there's no option to remove
it will be good idea to keep track of your evoucher that's used and date
10:39 AM
ERIC
so if i keep getting vouchers,,I could end up with 20+ and they all stay there
NITU
yes, you will have to keep track of them, sorry for the inconvenience

ERIC
wow,,,ok

Last edited:
forgot one thing ... not like I'm on my feet a lot and they aren't already screaming at me (put in over 22 km on the 29th) as i was climbing into bed (gawd these things are tall!) the night before last i dropped the remote on my foot. Here's before we left to go to the studios
View attachment 839236
And here it is after the full day - closed out Epcot again
View attachment 839238
Ouch!
On our last stay, September, I actually packed a footstool I bought at Walmart for nine dollars. I know how high the beds are and it’s a pain getting in and out of them sometimes. I’m not tall and I have issues with both knees. I decided to just pack it and leave it behind. No need to bring it home and it was only a nine dollar investment. Easy enough to pack in my suitcase and gave me extra room to bring something else home. Best thing I ever did.
Hope your foot gets better. That looks a little painful..

I never look more than a few days ahead. It can just change so fast.

Mondays I work from home so I take the dog out for a lunch walk. It was so nice to be out in the sun without a coat on. I’m home again today (probably at least a week…we’re in the middle of a big outbreak at work) and the dog is sitting at the door waiting for me. We will go out soon, I’m just waiting for it to warm up even more.

So I’ve got a free week and now trying figure out what to do with my time. Maybe paint a room. Will for sure organize and purge my storage room. After that, I will stress about all the work that is not getting done this week and maybe next…I go on vacay next Friday. This is going to be a mess. 😳

My Dollarama is listed for March 1. I wasn't even in Canada on March 1. I hope it isn't an issue because the multiplier was only for March 2.
Good eye! I didn’t notice but mine says March 1 as well. Hope this doesn’t cause a problem with the bonus.

Good eye! I didn’t notice but mine says March 1 as well. Hope this doesn’t cause a problem with the bonus.
maybe it is from another shop as I know mine have been really slow to post. I don't have a Dollarama shop posting yet.

maybe it is from another shop as I know mine have been really slow to post. I don't have a Dollarama shop posting yet.
I have been out of the country for three weeks and only purchased something on Dec. 2. It is def. from Dec. 2.

download1.jpg

I am home now and on bed rest for the week.
There's No Place Like Home!!!!!
First 5 days were great ,,day six severe sinus infection set in. (My son left for Canada on day 5).
Hotel directed me to a clinic that was not operational...thanks Universal Surfside ,,waste of time and money.

Sons back in Canada located a clinic and I went there.
200$ USD visit
100$ USD antibiotic
Hopefully my insurance covers it,,, no one could answer the phone from the Insurance company because of current labor disruptions? But my card says to contact them within 48 hrs,

Dr. Prescribed an antibiotic and within 1/2 hr of taking one pill I had a violent allergic reaction.
Light headed pass out, extreme diarrhea and vomiting ,full body rash and itching*all night.

Lets just say Airplane washrooms are not as bad as I once thought.
I just kept thinking there's no place like home over and over again.

I saw my Family Dr today and she warned me to carry an epi pen at all times,,, and no supply work this week as my BP is way up. Dr offices always make my BP go high.
The sinus infection has gone down into my lungs.
It will take a week for the first antibiotic I was allergic to get out of my body.

So happy to be home!
Hugs Mel

I had an appointment at the Smith Falls hospital that was booked for tomorrow and I was pretty hyped that it was going to be nice weather for the hour and a half drive. Got a call yesterday that the appointment has been moved to March 27th so now I'm back to praying we don't get a blizzard that we will need to drive through. I think I will look at a back up plan, try and find a hotel that is close just in case we need to drive up early to avoid weather.
I had no idea you were so close to Ottawa. I always thing of most people on here being out west, east or in southern Ontario.
it was HOT here yesterday and both of us are a tad red, there is zero shade on Batuu or in Toy Story.
View attachment 839229
Got myself a new popcorn bucket, cause who doesn't need another piece of random plastic crap ME that's who
View attachment 839230
Saw the OG Duck View attachment 839232
View attachment 839233View attachment 839234
You're getting lots of well deserve love for that wonderful bag of yours. Ouch on the foot. I hope its feeling better soon the bruise will take a while to fade away.
Just trying this again incase it got missed...come on we have a ton of experts,,,we cant be the only one with this..pleaseeeeee....lol

Edit for answer:
I look under rewards and it shows 2 evouchers,,but they have been used,,,I have checked

10:37 AM
NITU
Unfortunately, there's no option to remove the used evouchers in the history via the App or website. sorry there's no option to remove
it will be good idea to keep track of your evoucher that's used and date
ERIC
so if i keep getting vouchers,,I could end up with 20+ and they all stay there
NITU
yes, you will have to keep track of them, sorry for the inconvenience

ERIC
wow,,,ok
That's not completely true. I have had many Evouchers over the years and it's only 3 that are hanging around. Why can't they just say I don't know and put through a request to see if there is a fix. They could then post that or we could call and speak with the department who can fix it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter