Airmiles Armchair Chatter

The Shell 40X offer might be for select provinces (Ontario isn't one of them, as far as I can see). I did see it when I changed my region to Nova Scotia. Have a look and see if it applies to you.

Might be the same thing with the 25AM Cardlink offer as I don't see it on my account either.

It's great to hear these offers are out there, a bit of a letdown when you find out it doesn't apply to you.
I have it on mine, it's 20x for regular Shell people and 40X for Shell Go+ members (in Ontario)

I am in Ontario and I can see the 40x at Shell on the Shell app. So I will get gas tomorrow with the 20x and the 40x and see what I earn. I am also going to shop at Dollarama. Don't think I will get to Metro as it isn't that close to me and I am not needing any online purchases right now. I don't have the bonus card link offer.
My gas fills this month are a big rip off. I used to get 50 miles after 3 fills and another 50 after the 4th but this month ...... wait for it ...... earn 100 miles with 5 fills and another 50 with 6 fills for a total of 150. Well I don't know if I can make that. Not fair. I used to share the wealth between 3 cards but not sure this month.

Amazon March categories (note pets removed)

Please note: Included categories have changed as of March 1, 2024.
You will get AIR MILES® Reward Miles on purchases made in the following categories. All other categories, Gift Cards and Amazon Subscriptions are excluded. You will NOT get AIR MILES® Reward Miles on purchases made via the Amazon app.

Included categories*:
Amazon Fashion Private Brands
Amazon Cloud Cam
Automotive
Business & Industrial Supplies
Camera, Photo & Video
Clothing & Accessories
Echo Devices
Eero Devices
Element Smart TV
Fire TV Devices
Handmade
Home
Home Improvement
Jewelry
Kindle E-readers
Luggage
Luxury Beauty
Major Appliances
Musical Instruments
Outdoor Recreation
Ring Video Doorbells and Cameras
Shoes, Handbags & Accessories
Software
Tires & Wheels

The Shell 40X offer might be for select provinces (Ontario isn't one of them, as far as I can see). I did see it when I changed my region to Nova Scotia. Have a look and see if it applies to you.

Might be the same thing with the 25AM Cardlink offer as I don't see it on my account either.

It's great to hear these offers are out there, a bit of a letdown when you find out it doesn't apply to you.
The Shell offer does not show in my AMs account as an offer but it does show on the Shell app. You still have to opt in though. Check your app and see if it's there. If so, make sure you opt in.

I had to really look for the Shell 40x offer. It didn't come up under "Offers for you". I had to scroll way down under "All offers". Thanks! I would have missed it.

End of day report from THE.BEST.DAY.EVER! (ok, so it's clearly today, but when you don't manage to get back to the resort until 2 and hubby has some fires that need to be put out so the lights are on until after 4 ...)
The park was empty, everything was literally walk-ons, even managed to ride Tron with zero wait (thanks to my DAS pass and the fact that it was down for about 15 minutes and everyone had given up) Hubby maxed out at 10 ice cream (only because the clock struck 1 while we were on the carousel) and I managed to grab about 5 boxes of popcorn.
I'll switch over to the phone so I can add them to this post. THANKS everyone for keeping the offers active in here, love that we help each other max out the program
1343559268_MEDIUM.jpg

20240301_011042.jpg

20240301_010423.jpg
20240301_005743.jpg

20240301_005114.jpg

Last edited:

I am wondering if anyone has been able to book Walt Disney World hotels with airmiles. I used to see them on there in the past, but I haven't seen them lately. Thanks!

The 25 miles cardlink offer is good for the whole month. Dollarama offer is available once per day, so just remember that if you want to collect gift cards.

hopefully you pros know the answer.
Trying to get rid of the 2 evouchers on my app that do not have a balance anymore...not sure how to do that?
thanks

I dropped by Metro this morning and my receipt shows I earned 27AM on my purchase. Does that mean I will get 20X 27 air miles= 540 air miles (max 500 for the offer)? I see everyone is doing the Dollarama gift card offer, so just wondering if this won’t work?

I dropped by Metro this morning and my receipt shows I earned 27AM on my purchase. Does that mean I will get 20X 27 air miles= 540 air miles (max 500 for the offer)? I see everyone is doing the Dollarama gift card offer, so just wondering if this won’t work?
No. It is 20x on base miles.

For the Dollarama, $30 there automatically gives you 10 miles if you use a BMO mastercard. Dollarama isn't an actual partner offering base miles. So you end up getting 10 miles x 20 = 200.

For the Dollarama, $30 there automatically gives you 10 miles if you use a BMO mastercard. Dollarama isn't an actual partner offering base miles. So you end up getting 10 miles x 20 = 200.

Ohhhh, thanks for explaining. Well I did get 3 base miles so at least that’s something. Luckily I picked up a Disney GC at Dollarama as well!

hopefully you pros know the answer.
Trying to get rid of the 2 evouchers on my app that do not have a balance anymore...not sure how to do that?
thanks
I would like to know the answer to this one as well as I have some evouchers on my account as well that I transfered over to my Starbucks card.

For the Dollarama, $30 there automatically gives you 10 miles if you use a BMO mastercard. Dollarama isn't an actual partner offering base miles. So you end up getting 10 miles x 20 = 200
It is actually any Mastercard that you have linked to your account.
I did Shell and got 40x for a total of 114 bonus, 3 vip bonus and 3 base miles. I was hoping it would stack with the 20x but I only got the one. I did read it could take until March 22 to post so we will have our fingers crossed.
I also did the Dollarama shop and may do an online Walmart shop.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter