Airmiles Armchair Chatter

Last week my 1 and only Sobeys offers was spend anything get 50 miles but it didn't post to my account so I had to call the MyOffers hotline. It was actually an offer from the week before that had carried over. When I told the person that I didn't get any offers this week she checked and she was amazed that no I hadn't received any offers. She gave me my missing 50 miles as well as a bonus 50 miles for my troubles. It posted this week and now I have offers again at Sobeys. Not good offers like yours but offers just the same.
Also I just checked all 3 cards that I monitor and they all have basically the same product offers this week. Weird. The spend offers are different though.
DD's card often has no weekly offers. This week she has only about 4-5. When she does have offers the spend is stupid....like 35 for $175. I find this really odd as I hardly ever use her card. It's pretty much only for promos. You would think there would be some good offers....as in, you hardly shop with us here's a ton of miles for just showing up in the store.

I did rather well at Sobeys today. I was not thrilled to have to shop after work today but I got it done. Spent $126.14 and earned 399 miles. I was wrong about the offer I had....it was 325 (not 350) for $125. Side note....for the first time I was in a store where nearly everyone was maskless. To this point I have been totally fine with the maybe 10% that have a naked face but today I felt uncomfortable. In particular when a woman leaned in front of me and reached across for something.....geeze, could we just say excuse me and I'll move for ya. I think I'm going to see if Amazon sells hoop skirts from the 1800's so that I can have my personal space.

Dang!! Now after my shopping is done Airmiles sends me an offer.....😞
AIR MILES
Metro Spend $100 get 100 Airmiles​

Plus, get an extra 15 Bonus Miles

if you spend $15 on Selection or Irresistibles products.**​
It is good till April the 20th though.🙂

Hugs
Mel

DD's card often has no weekly offers. This week she has only about 4-5. When she does have offers the spend is stupid....like 35 for $175. I find this really odd as I hardly ever use her card. It's pretty much only for promos. You would think there would be some good offers....as in, you hardly shop with us here's a ton of miles for just showing up in the store.

I did rather well at Sobeys today. I was not thrilled to have to shop after work today but I got it done. Spent $126.14 and earned 399 miles. I was wrong about the offer I had....it was 325 (not 350) for $125. Side note....for the first time I was in a store where nearly everyone was maskless. To this point I have been totally fine with the maybe 10% that have a naked face but today I felt uncomfortable. In particular when a woman leaned in front of me and reached across for something.....geeze, could we just say excuse me and I'll move for ya. I think I'm going to see if Amazon sells hoop skirts from the 1800's so that I can have my personal space.
Yep
I have been looking at this.
Hugs Hon
Mel
1649982154861.png
1649982261279.png

Yep
I have been looking at this.
Hugs Hon
Mel
View attachment 662541
View attachment 662542

I was in Food Basics yesterday and there was a lady behind me in the check out line not wearing a mask and she kept encroaching on my space so I moved in front of my buggy and she moved her hand basket right up to where I had been standing. Like give me some space please. Then she was yak yak yak on her cell phone which ticked me off even more. I made a point of looking like I was moving my stuff around in my cart.

I was in Food Basics yesterday and there was a lady behind me in the check out line not wearing a mask and she kept encroaching on my space so I moved in front of my buggy and she moved her hand basket right up to where I had been standing. Like give me some space please. Then she was yak yak yak on her cell phone which ticked me off even more. I made a point of looking like I was moving my stuff around in my cart.
Some people just don't get common courtesy ,,,I have the best luck shopping early morning but that is not always something I can do with work. I feel people have enough stress in their lives right now and am trying to be more aware of that.
Hugs to you hon 🤗

Mel
P.S.
I do like Food Basics prices the best.

Last week my 1 and only Sobeys offers was spend anything get 50 miles but it didn't post to my account so I had to call the MyOffers hotline. It was actually an offer from the week before that had carried over. When I told the person that I didn't get any offers this week she checked and she was amazed that no I hadn't received any offers. She gave me my missing 50 miles as well as a bonus 50 miles for my troubles. It posted this week and now I have offers again at Sobeys. Not good offers like yours but offers just the same.
Also I just checked all 3 cards that I monitor and they all have basically the same product offers this week. Weird. The spend offers are different though.
Do you think it's possible that they don't know how many people are getting no offers? I have none again this week after having them last week... Maybe they don't realize the extent of the glitch? Maybe we should all call in!

Do you think it's possible that they don't know how many people are getting no offers? I have none again this week after having them last week... Maybe they don't realize the extent of the glitch? Maybe we should all call in!
OR they do,,,,I keep getting a ton of offers on both cards,,,yet I have not shopped there in over a month. Trying to lure me back with 3am for blueberries that cost $2 more then I get price matching at SS.

Dang!! Now after my shopping is done Airmiles sends me an offer.....😞
AIR MILES
Metro Spend $100 get 100 Airmiles​

Plus, get an extra 15 Bonus Miles

if you spend $15 on Selection or Irresistibles products.**​
It is good till April the 20th though.🙂

Hugs
Mel
I received this offer as well but am confused by it. Mine says BMO Cardholders get more at Metro. Does that mean I need to us a BMO MC, the account I received the offer for doesn't have one.
Also, it usually specifies that Gift Cards, Lotto, that sort of thing does not qualify yet I can't find exclusions anywhere.
Any thoughts on this?

I received this offer as well but am confused by it. Mine says BMO Cardholders get more at Metro. Does that mean I need to us a BMO MC, the account I received the offer for doesn't have one.
Also, it usually specifies that Gift Cards, Lotto, that sort of thing does not qualify yet I can't find exclusions anywhere.
Any thoughts on this?

I interpreted it as you get 100 AM if you use the coupon and you get another 100 AM if you paid with the BMO mastercard. You had to opt in the use the coupon but not to use the BMO mastercard.

Metro offer
To me I read the offer as
opt in to get 100 Airmiles on the App or online (April 14 to 20th)
plus
use your BMO Credit Card and get another 100 Airmiles (April 14 to April 23)

Some people just don't get common courtesy ,,,I have the best luck shopping early morning but that is not always something I can do with work. I feel people have enough stress in their lives right now and am trying to be more aware of that.
Hugs to you hon 🤗

Mel
P.S.
I do like Food Basics prices the best.
Common courtesy.....hmmmm, what's that? That seems to also belong to the hoop skirt era. Maybe Amazon also sells it. I'll check.

Looking to buy a new unlocked iPhone and wondering if any of you pro Airmiles collectors knows of any type of Airmiles promotion to at least get a bunch of Airmiles since I can't find it discounted in price anywhere?

Looking to buy a new unlocked iPhone and wondering if any of you pro Airmiles collectors knows of any type of Airmiles promotion to at least get a bunch of Airmiles since I can't find it discounted in price anywhere?
The Apple store is one of the AM's shops, at least they were when I bought my IPad. I also just received an email about 10X's the AM's through AM's shops. Not totally clear on the details because I deleted it without reading to far into it.
Check there.

The Apple store is one of the AM's shops, at least they were when I bought my IPad. I also just received an email about 10X's the AM's through AM's shops. Not totally clear on the details because I deleted it without reading to far into it.
Check there.
Also this week my PC account had 5,000 Optimum points for every $50 in Apple gift cards up to $500. Not sure of the Ts and CS in terms of paying with gift cards but could be a stacking opportunity with Air Miles on the purchase.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter