Airmiles Armchair Chatter

Safeway shop today. $128 for 251 AM. Bought the Nature Valley granola bars buy 10 get 95 AM and got the bonus 100AM for spending over $125.
Had a loaded offer all month for buy 2 Panache ice creams get 30 AM and all month it was $7.49 each,too expensive. This week it’s $5.49 so I bought 2. However the miles didn’t show in the receipt. Called My Offers and they will add them for me.

Napoleon Portable Electric Grill
Canadian Made

Ok,,, I did not ask the Airmiles gatekeeper for permission ,,,lol
sorry hdrolfe

I thought and thought about it and then after 1 week of thinking about it I hit
CASH in some Airmiles and pre order it. 4,347 Airmiles (110 Bonus Airmiles back).
It's not a park pass to Universal but I am Very happy with my choice.
I did go to Canadian Tire to see last years model. ($ 499.99 plus Tax .)

Hugs Mel

Last edited:
I thought and thought about it and then after 1 week of thinking about it I hit
CASH in some Airmiles and pre order it. 4,347 Airmiles (110 Bonus Airmiles back).
It's not a park pass to Universal but I am Very happy with my choice.
I did go to Canadian Tire to see last years model. ($ 499.99 plus Tax .)
We have a very similar one. We use it as our " travelling bbq" lol. When we decide to hook up to the boat, and drive to a new lake to check out the fishing and it's a day trip, we pack that along and toss some waters and hotdogs or smokies into a cooler. It's quite portable, and easy to set up anywhere (even on the boat). We use it for day trips, and when we go camping now as well.

I highly doubt there's actually a game but if it did exist my friend would win 1st prize in the Sympathy Card game!

Inside the box all of these goodies

Even the back of the purse is cute!

Thanks for all the kind words gang, it means a lot to me. I'm still running a bit on auto-pilot and just getting the bare minimum done most days. I was planning on stopping into Sobey's on the way back from my treatment tomorrow to use my "buy anything get 50 miles" offer but looks like the weather has other idea - freezing rain before it transitions to a ton of snow. Oh and the fact that I actually accepted a dentist appointment rescheduling for 11 am when I can barely make it home by 10:50 URGH!

Thanks for posting the info Ottawamom
A Bonus Boom is just what I need after crashing in so many Airmiles.

Quick check of the flyers and I will be doing Metro this week.
Townhouse crackers buy 2 for $5 get 15 Bonus Airmiles

Hugs Mel
Thanks, Mel. Metro isn't near me and I rarely even check the flyers. For Townhouse crackers, I'm sure I must have something to do at that end of the city. :rotfl:

Anyone just get a new BMO offer but they sent the same offer as before and when you click on activate it says it expired?

when you activate your offer and use your
BMO AIR MILES Mastercard at 2 participating partners
by January 25, 20221.​

Anyone just get a new BMO offer but they sent the same offer as before and when you click on activate it says it expired?

by January 25, 20221.​
Yes, same! By the way - spent $12 ($3 at Staples and $9 at Shell) on that promo last week and got the 100AM already! WAY faster than previous promos!

by January 25, 20221.​
Yep, just got the same thing. I didn’t click on it but it said “ by Jan 25” as well.

by January 25, 20221.​
I was just coming to post about that. Airmiles is definitely slipping. I'm not really impressed with the program so far this year (and I was a very engaged member in the past).

30 Airmiles is not even worth my time to call and complain about it.

Hey guys
I called and this is what they said............................
BMO and Airmiles say their Tech Dept. is working on it. They said a new email should come out soon.
Yeah sloppy work.
Hugs
Mel

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter