Airmiles Armchair Chatter

2016_Badge_Onyx.png

michael-smith-2018-main-e.jpg

Michael Smith meet & greet at PEI International Shellfish Festival - Package for One (1) - Charlottetown - September 16, 2018 50 reward miles

Picture an afternoon with a celebrity chef, exclusively for Gold and Onyx AIR MILES Collectors – this is just another benefit offered to you. Use your Miles now!

Come join Michael Smith at this exclusive meet & greet, where you will get to enjoy an oyster-shucking demonstration executed by your favorite chef!

Maximum of 2 tickets per Collector Account.

AIR MILES Item Number: 1331690251

My son sent me a text a few hours ago and said he didn't know if I had heard but the Rexall was closing and everything was 40/45% off. My heart sank, Rexall is where I get a ton of my AM's. Then it occurred to me maybe he was not talking about MY Rexall. He wasn't (happy dance) but I went over anyways. Spent $70 and got some good deals however they are no longer doing AM's as the discounts were so deep. I asked them about my Rexall and hurray, they are to remain open (another happy dance).

I get it. I haven’t had huge issues with PC yet, though I did submit a claim and never heard back at all. But half the reason I barely try with airmiles anymore is that along with the dwindling offers I felt like I was having to fight every other week to prove they messed up. It was getting ridiculous.
I hope you are able to get the points in the end.

I think the PC Optimum program is trying to loose me as a customer! This morning I received a reply from sending my screenshots and receipt saying here is 10 000 points for your inconvenience. No word about my claim for over 27 000 points. Grrr! I sent another reply asking why 10K and not my 27K? Waiting for their reply and then I will do the live chat or call and ask to talk to a supervisor.

I think the PC Optimum program is trying to loose me as a customer! This morning I received a reply from sending my screenshots and receipt saying here is 10 000 points for your inconvenience. No word about my claim for over 27 000 points. Grrr! I sent another reply asking why 10K and not my 27K? Waiting for their reply and then I will do the live chat or call and ask to talk to a supervisor.
channeling the Beastie Boys here for you: You gotta FIGHT! For your RIGHT! To earrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrn POINTS!

Shell giftcard deal is back at most GTA locations - May 16th to Sept 2nd. See list of participating stores at www.shell.ca/saveGTA - there's a ton. Plus, there's 5 cents off on gas, which comes off directly (don't have to pay inside).

Has anyone found Toys R Us giftcards at Shell???

Thanks for posting this. Finally they have included my town on the list, it's about time!!

Shell giftcard deal is back at most GTA locations - May 16th to Sept 2nd. See list of participating stores at www.shell.ca/saveGTA - there's a ton. Plus, there's 5 cents off on gas, which comes off directly (don't have to pay inside).

I am so excited about this.......
This July we are redoing my livingroom/diningroom and I know I can pick up a number of Lowes/Home Depot/ Rona gift cards and collect some Airmiles.
Happy Long weekend everyone!
Hugs Mel

I have not seen the Toys R Us GC but I will keep an eye open for them.

Thanks for posting this. Finally they have included my town on the list, it's about time!!
Same here....I was debating a drive to Toronto to get a few but now I don’t have to. I’m going to have a look to see if there is anything other than the prepaid visa that I can use towards the trip I want to take.

Uggh...the still undetermined summer vacay. One minute I’m going with the cheap option and 5 minutes later it’s the luxury resort with butler service. Then 5 minutes after that I’m looking at Disney again. I did order 4 of the travel vouchers though and my DD has enough cash miles for 3 evouchers if I want to add more.

Same here....I was debating a drive to Toronto to get a few but now I don’t have to. I’m going to have a look to see if there is anything other than the prepaid visa that I can use towards the trip I want to take.

Uggh...the still undetermined summer vacay. One minute I’m going with the cheap option and 5 minutes later it’s the luxury resort with butler service. Then 5 minutes after that I’m looking at Disney again. I did order 4 of the travel vouchers though and my DD has enough cash miles for 3 evouchers if I want to add more.
If you're talking about your daughter getting e-vouchers for the TRAVEL .. you can't combine them with the travel vouchers you got from your dream miles.

BTW...who else got up at 4:30 this morning to watch the wedding? My girls and I had a little English tea party in my bedroom along with the big TV from the basement that DH moved upstairs just for the occasion.
I did and I even made scones to celebrate the occasion. I also had a cuppa English Breakfast tea to enjoy with my scones.

If you're talking about your daughter getting e-vouchers for the TRAVEL .. you can't combine them with the travel vouchers you got from your dream miles.
Oh well, not a huge deal. If I could get my act together and make a decision I would have time to order more from dream miles before the balance is due....if I wanted to.

For those in the GTA, which one of the Shell on the list would be the closest to the QEW or 401? We are camping in upstate NY at the end of June and since we will be only 1h south of Niagara Falls, we will stop there on the way back home and then drive east to Montreal. I don't mind doing a short detour but ideally it shouldn't be too far! Thanks!

We will be in Toronto next weekend and I am intrigued by this offer. Does it mean that I can purchase a variety of gift cards (excluding those for Shell)and if I spend $100, I get 100 airmiles? I can do 5 transactions like this in a day? Is this correct? If so, where can I see a list of gift cards possibly for sale?

each Shell has a different list but here is a general list of better ones:
Canadian Tire (can use for gas!)
Shoppers
Restaurant mega card thing
Home Depot
McDonalds
Wendys
Pre-paid Visa or MasterCard (can't remember)
Amazon
Star Bucks
Harveys
Xbox live

Hi Everyone

My wife just said she needs a bunch of stuff including makeup - is this Rexall or Shoppers today? I think there is Rexall and maybe a load and go or something.....is there any good combo?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter