air miles for passes

mom22belles

<font color=red>Welcomed Guest<br><font color=teal
Forgive me if this is old news to everyone but I was just reading on the Airmiles site that you can know cash in you airmiles for Park Hopper plus tickets to WDW.

for 7 day hopper plus you need 3000(child) /3720 (adult)

for 5 day hopper plus you need 2460 (child)/ 3080 (adult)

Not sure if it works out if you think about how much you have to spend to get the points, but it is a new option.

Anyways all details are on the Airmiles sit under new rewards.

Nancy

Thanks for the info!! I didn't know that. What would we do without airmiles!!!! :)

Thanks for the info Nancy! I didn't know that ... at least we've got that option in case we can't get an airline ticket :)

I see Airmiles also have tickets for Universal Studios....but only in Hollywood.

I just saw that yesterday when I went to the site to find out how to redeem my airmiles for Dominion gift certificates. I'll spend the gift certificates and put the money I would normally spend on groceries into my vacation account. I think it would take me too long to save enough airmiles for WDW passes.

That's what I am planning on doing too. It's taken me almost a year to save 350 points so I don't think I 'll enough points anytime soon for passes to WDW.

These passes are the kind that don't expire right? I have enough to get the 5 day pass for one and almost enough to get one 7 day pass. I'm not sure if I'll be using all my points for a pass though. We have time to think about it. I would save us some money if we only had to buy one pass though. I don't know. I'll be thinking about it.
tigercat

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter