Afternoon Tea at GF

Mrs.A

Wants a Castle like Cinderellas
Does anyone know what days this is offered? What is the cost per person? Any infomation would be appreciated.

Mrs. A:

DW and I went to the afternoon tea last December and really enjoyed it. They do take PS's and are open 7 days a week.

The following link should give you the information you need.

http://wdwig.com/menu/menus.htm#res

Go the Grand Floridian Resort and Spa, then to the Garden View Lounge-Afternoon Tea

Gary M.

Thank you for the information. The menu seems to have a nice selection. Were there kids at the tea when you were there?? My DS9 and DD7 would really like something like that. They are well behaved children in restaurants. Now a few years ago , thats another story!!! :D :D :D

I've been there twice. I don't think bringing children of your childrens ages is a problem, and your girl will probably enjoy it very much, but your boy might be very bored.

You'll see very few men (I get my husband there only because he can order a beer instead of tea).

It's a frumpy, frilly, flowery environment, and your son might be "ewwwwed" by that at his age. :) But then again he might really enjoy it.

I don't feel that babies, toddlers, and preschoolers belong at this event, but older children are fine, although I think a lot of them might be bored. Only you know them well enought out make taht decision.

It's a wonderful way to spend a relaxing hour or two, and you'll leave stuffed, so be prepared!

Anne

When we were at the tea, there were at least two children and 4 other men besides me. Dress was casual.

I love the tea at the GF, and I don't even drink the Tea! You will really enjoy this if you like nice things- very pretty china, relaxing pace, nummy desserts. I can't suggest strongly enough that you order the fruit/cheese platter. A very large plate with a very delicious selection. Thank you to whoever put a suggestion here last fall prior to my last visit.

I had thought about posting a question about small children at the GF Afternoon Tea, but hadn't done it yet. I made a PS for myself and my mother, and thought I might bring my 11 month old. But after reading this thread, I'm sending him to MGM with his daddy and big brother!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter