After program living question

lexismith20

Earning My Ears
After the program I plan to stay down there and hopefully get a PT or FT job with the company, or even seasonal. But my problem is I have a pit bull mix that I will need to bring with me. Does anyone know of any apartments that allow that kind of a dog. It is so stressful because most places seem to have breed restrictions or weight limits. She is about 80 lbs or so. I've been trying to find a place but so far no luck :'(

After the program I plan to stay down there and hopefully get a PT or FT job with the company, or even seasonal. But my problem is I have a pit bull mix that I will need to bring with me. Does anyone know of any apartments that allow that kind of a dog. It is so stressful because most places seem to have breed restrictions or weight limits. She is about 80 lbs or so. I've been trying to find a place but so far no luck :'(
I would honestly check for any roommates, or check apartment complexes around the Orlando Area. I know it's a bit cheaper the farther you go out of Orlando, and they may be more lenient.

Luck, as I've been looking for the same.

Have a Magical Day! :smickey:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter