After 9 months we ARE back,again : 16 NIGHTS of gluttony, PLETHORA O' PICS 8/31/24-9/16/24-NEW POSTS

SATULI CANTEEN

Satuli bowls.jpg

Most trips we always get a meal here because it's always delicious.
The bowls are excellent and the kids hot dog also hits the spot,
so of course we grabbed something to eat. Always hits the spot.

Also the kids wanted to try it since they never been here before and they enjoyed it as well.

SALT & STRAW

Salt straw 2 scoop.jpg

I did not care much for the pumpkin pie verse apple pie flavor but my wife enjoyed it
I preferred the caramel apple sherbet but she did not like that so it ended up working out.
They do allow you to try any flavors you want before you buy which is a great idea.
Really like the fact that they always add new flavors to keep things fresh.
Crazy thing is when I asked for a Salty Straw they had no idea what I'm talking about.... Go figure.

SANAA

Saana sign.jpg

Saana bored platter.jpg

Saana French toast.jpg

We never felt the appeal to eat at Sanaa but when they started doing quick serve breakfast
we decided to give it a shot. I am very happy we did since that French toast was beyond exceptional.
The presentation the flavors that pastry cream everything worked. It was silly how good it was.
It was so good I was laughing with every bite.

The breakfast platter was OK, nothing stood out as unique. The sausage had a odd texture
to it but it didn't taste bad. If you come here you MUST get the French toast and if you don't
I will hunt you down and jam it down your throat.

ROUND UP RODEO

RuR-biscuit salad.jpg

RuR-meats sides.jpg

RuR-desserts.jpg

We've eaten here twice and really enjoyed it but after our last visit in December we found
out they pulled some of the menu items that we really like including the fried pickles!!!
What Homicidal maniac pulls fried pickles off of a menu.
We also really loved the potato salad and they yanked that as well. WHAT SCUM.

So after that B.S we decided that we're not going to eat here EVER again
BUTTTT we thought our grandson would love it and we were right.
CLICK HERE TO SEE GAVIN HAVING FUN ---->
FUN GAVIN

The biscuits are still good as are the watermelon salad and the tomato salad,
so that was good to see that didn't change.

The Tater tots are still good but they couldn't even give you the
cheese sauce anymore because... scummy cutbacks....

Don't care for the corn, Mac & cheese is very good, as well as the beans.
The salmon was tasty but you do have to ask for that, it's included it's included.

We enjoyed most of the meats but the standout still is the sausage coil.
Not a fan of the ribs, but the chicken seemed to improve since last time,
so that was mother clucking good.

All the the desserts are still the same which is good, because they all hit nicely.

We do not think we'd return unless they change up the menu for the better.
Since we've had the original menu twice and it really sucks that they pulled some of our
favorite things off of it, but we're very happy we went and our grandson had a ball.

ROSA MEXICANO ( Inside Dolphin resort)

Rosa menu.jpg

Rosa 1.jpg

Rosa 3.jpg

Rosa 4.jpg

Rosa 5.jpg

Rosa 6.jpg

Rosa 7.jpg

Rosa 8.jpg

Rosa 9.jpg

Rosa 10.jpg

I never see anything posted about the breakfast here so we wanted to check it out since we
only found out about it a few months back.
We met our good friends Todd & Michelle from Traveling around Disney for another meal.
They review restaurants on YouTube all the time and they never dined here either,
so it was exciting for everybody. Plus we love hanging out with them.

They had all the breakfast offerings you would expect but much higher quality than most places.
These Mickey Waffles were exceptional as so were the potatoes.
The house made guac was the best I've ever had and the house-made salsa was also superb.

I really enjoyed having individual fancy syrups and little bottles as opposed to generic junk and you can taste the difference.

If you're conveniently nearby I highly suggest stopping in for breakfast.
They don't take reservations. The price for what you get is well worth it. Also got to mention our server was excellent.

ROARING FORKS (several visits)

RF-grilled ch  burger.jpg
Kids burger was Meh, fries standard. Grilled cheese was a big let down, besides being so over priced.
And they have the balls to not even give you a side with it. HEY DISNEY it's friggin bread & Cheese.
Loosen up those purse strings....RF Tomato soups ch biscuit.jpg
The soup is now even BETTER than Primo Piatto's. Shocked, so we got it twice. Loved it.
Biscuits they come with ( above the cups) are crap. We grabbed the cheese one to try
but forgot they came with it and my wife was just gonna use them and put it back and the guy
at the register gifted it to us. Very nice of him. It was SO MUCH BETTER, they should be only serving these.
RF Tomato Basil soup.jpg
More Soup. Eat it you'll like it. If not sorry...
RF banana bread.jpg
RF loaf half.jpg
Very good loaf, warmed in the microwave even better and a pat of butter
even-even more betterrrrr...
RF bear mousse.jpg
RF bear mousse inside.jpg
Took one bite and passed. Not worthy and the bear
got expensive tastes...$7.99 for this. NOPE
RF brekkies.jpg
We loved these both and got it another morning, but did not take another pic since it would
be the same. Very hearty and loved the tot bowl. Plenty for me and the wife to share.

Glad some of the foods improved since our last stay in December. Nice job!

GEYSER POINT
GP bison burger tenders.jpg

RF Gavin peeping.jpeg
Gavin checking out what I brought back.
We offered to watch or grandson while our daughter and son-in-law went out and had
alone time. They gave him dinner before they went out and bathed them.
He hung out in the room with us so I ran down to go get some dinner for me and the wife,
but I figured he might be curious of what we got.
Good thing I got some chicken tenders. Little did we know at the time they said he
never eats chicken tenders.
When me and my wife were sharing the chicken tenders he kept wanting some and eating them.
So when they came back we told them how he kept enjoying the chicken tenders and they were
befuddled and told us he never eats them, but pleased he did. It's cause his Mimi was feeding it to him...

On to the burgers, they were very good much improved since last time we had it.
Which is a good thing because the very first time they were great and then they took a dive from there
but it seems like they rebounded for the better.
I think they're a little pricey for what you get but for the convenience and
getting to enjoy it in the room with our grandson why not.
Still miffed about them getting rid of the waffle fries though.....

FREE VACATION PLANNING!

Dreams Unlimited Travel is here to help you plan your ideal Disney vacation, with no additional cost to you. Our Authorized Disney Vacation Planners offer expert advice, answer all your questions, and constantly seek out the best discounts, ensuring you get the most value for your trip. Let us handle the details so you can focus on making magical memories.
CLICK HERE

DIS Tiktok DIS Facebook DIS Twitter DIS youtube DIS Instagram DIS Pinterest