Status
Not open for further replies.
Most of the paths are paved. They have a "dirt" look so thats why it may look like they aren't. The roofs on Aliens need to be finished yet. The entrance to TSMM is also not done.
Zooming in I can see that it’s definitely paved. I forgot about TSM thing and didn’t realize the aliens roof is messed up

Totally agree that this building is massive. When you are in Epcot and walking between Canada and the UK areas, you may see a double gated door. That is sort of the entrance to this building. During the DIS 20th last summer, the concert for Jodi Benson was held in part of it due to threat of inclement weather. Most of the time most people don't even notice this area since the gates/doors to the area are typically closed.
If you're ever at Epcot on New Year's Eve the best bathrooms with NO lines are found there. That is a rarity on NYE.

Totally agree that this building is massive. When you are in Epcot and walking between Canada and the UK areas, you may see a double gated door. That is sort of the entrance to this building. During the DIS 20th last summer, the concert for Jodi Benson was held in part of it due to threat of inclement weather. Most of the time most people don't even notice this area since the gates/doors to the area are typically closed.

Saw two entrances today, but not sure if both lead to WSP. All these decades of going to EPCOT and I now finally notice this? Thanks.

Attachments

• WSP 1.JPG
    WSP 1.JPG
    101.3 KB · Views: 64
  • WSP 2.JPG
    WSP 2.JPG
    120.8 KB · Views: 63
  • WSP 3.JPG
    WSP 3.JPG
    90.7 KB · Views: 61
Saw two entrances today, but not sure if both lead to WSP. All these decades of going to EPCOT and I now finally notice this? Thanks.

You should see the trees there on NYE, puts Pandora massively to shame. In fairness a much smaller area, but looks awesome.

You should see the trees there on NYE, puts Pandora massively to shame. In fairness a much smaller area, but looks awesome.

Are there trees behind the gates that are lit during NYE? Is that area open to the general guests then?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter