• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Advice on Fan Club rate?

Eclpz314

<font color=red>ADDICOMNIAC<br><font color=teal>I
I'm having trouble getting the Fan Club site "book online" thing to work. It keeps coming up as "error" after I enter all the vacation info such as date, flight, no rent. car, rnd trip trans. to from airport. It has something to do with the "no rental car/ rnd.trip trans. part--not sure why, but when I get the error and go back to that page, my checked off choices are blank again. I'm trying to enter all info for Club Level @ RPR for July 17-July 26th-10 nights. I wanted to get a ballpark $ total and can't. Anyone else having that problem? Also, when I enter the Fan Club code on the Lowe's site it gives a $319 per night for RPR Club for those dates.......same as without the FC code. Any advice from the experts? Maybe I'm not entering something right? Thanks all. And Merry Christmas & Happy Holidays! (sure, sure, like I'm the only one taking time out this morning to hit these boards! lol!)

To my knowledge and unfortunately for me as well, they are not offering any Fan Club Discounts for club level rooms (this is the case with my reservation at Portofino Bay as well.).

Sorry. I did however get a AAA discount on the room.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter