ADVICE NEEDED:ADRs for Me and DH's night to ourselves

BuzzPrincessMom

Mouseketeer
I just read the Multiple ADR thread and I am in panic mode.

We are going to WDW in June with my DD(5), and DS(5) and my parents. My parents have their own room and are arriving before us. We all have the dining plan.

My parents insisted on giving DH and I a night to ourselves...lucky us our first overnight alone since the twins were born...Nana and PopPop and the kids are going to LTT for dinner at 5:05pm. The ADR is in Nana' name and on Nana's Ressie.

DH and I want to have a quiet dinner to ourselves (he has to determine where - ADR not made yet - he has this week to finally make up his mind) and visit a park. But this ADR will be under our name and Ressie.

Should I fear something will get cancelled since in the system our Ressie's are "referenced to each other"?

Also can I call DINE and confirm all my ADRs? When should I do this - a month, a week out?

Thanks

I can't say for sure of course, but I would be shocked if you had a problem. First of all, your ADRs are under different names and reservations. I am sure this happens all the time - multiple family members in a large group eating at different restaurants. Anyone who was looking could easily see you are on your own reservations.

But honestly, I have trouble imaging anyone even bothering to check. You are not flagrantly booking multiple ADRs for the same time under your name every day. I can't imagine anyone having time to just scroll through thousands of ADRs looking for anyone who has two reservations, and certainly not in your situation.

And yes, you can confirm your ADRs by calling WDW-DINE and they can read back all your ressies.

As I said, I have no guarantee I am right, but I really wouldn't be worried. Enjoy your night out alone! I have two little ones so I know that free time is hard to come by! JJ

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter