adult things and romantic things to do for a couple

aneka

Mouseketeer
im planning on visiting orlando for 2 weeks next November

can any one recommend any adult or romantic things to do in the evenings

California Grill at the Disney Contemporary Hotel. You can share a lovely glass of Fizz with your significant other while watching the disney fireworks.

Plus the food is amazing.

Illuminations Cruise-it's a bit pricey but so romantic, you start at The Yacht Club dock at 8pm, travel up to HS and then dock under the bridge between France and UK Pavilion and watch Illuminations on your very own skippered boat.

Horse drawn carriage ride around Port Orleans Riverside followed by taking the boat to DTD and a meal with music at the House of Blues. Perfect grown up Disney evening :)

Cirque du Soleil at DTD is a great show too.

Again a bit on the costly side but dinner at Victoria & Alberts at The Grand Floridian hotel. DH and I are dong this in 3 weeks time ....... I can't wait :)

Again a bit on the costly side but dinner at Victoria & Alberts at The Grand Floridian hotel. DH and I are dong this in 3 weeks time ....... I can't wait :)

Ooooo nice!

1999-Swan, 2001- Grand Floridian, 2002-Yacht & Beach Club, 2003- Animal Kingdom Lodge,2004- Grand Floridian&Disney Cruise,2006- Off site, 2008- Dolphin, 2009-AKV Kidani, 2010-Saratoga Springs ,2011-AKV Kidani ,2012 - Port Orleans, DCL-Dream & Beach Club, 2013 - AKV Kidani

1.Walk round world showcase in EPCOT at night with a glass of bubbles!
2.Couples massage
3.flying fish Resturaunt ( sit at the kitchen bar) try the wine flights, stroll the Boardwalk
4.sit on your balcony with a bottle of wine.

Have fun!

1999-Swan, 2001- Grand Floridian, 2002-Yacht & Beach Club, 2003- Animal Kingdom Lodge,2004- Grand Floridian&Disney Cruise,2006- Off site, 2008- Dolphin, 2009-AKV Kidani, 2010-Saratoga Springs ,2011-AKV Kidani ,2012 - Port Orleans, DCL-Dream & Beach Club, 2013 - AKV Kidani

• Any signature restaurant for dinner
  • The lounges at the deluxe resorts for a drink and some snacks
  • Jellyrolls at BW

Victoria and Alberts is very expensive, but worth every penny - for us at least.

I also highly recommend a meal there, even if you're not a foodie :)

the service was outstanding, and the food...well....i don't have words. Probably the best meal i've ever had (and i've had some really great meals!)

i agree with all the other recommendations mentioned as well.

I've been looking into this in some detail recently, planning for our next trip :yay: We got married in WDW in September 2012, but as we got married late into our trip, it wasn't really much of a honeymoon...so thats what we're trying to turn our next trip into (or just one big anniversary celebration! :cloud9:). So far I have:

1) Spend the day at DTD, wander around the shops, indulge in the entertainment i.e. AMC Theatre, Splitsville, Characters In Flight, Cirque Du Soleil. Eat at Raglan Road, Paradiso 37 etc and have dessert at Ghiradellis! popcorn::

2) Relax for the evening on the BoardWalk - rent a surrey bike, stroll along the BoardWalk and watch the entertainment

3) Hire a cabana or one of the umbrellas with loungers at Typhoon Lagoon for somewhere a little more relaxed, as well as a guaranteed place to relax (no one moving your stuff and stealing your lounger! )

4) Find a hammock or a garden swing on the beach at The Polynesian/The GF and watch Wishes and The Electrical Water Pageant. We got married on Luau Beach at the Polynesian, so we're planning on revisiting and doing this on our anniversary :cloud9:

5) Enjoy a romantic carriage ride around POR/POFQ

6) Purchase a package or two from Disney Florists - they have champagne and flutes, chocolates, pamper hampers and full in-room celebrations. You can also contact them directly and arrange a customer package :wizard:

7) Book a meal at a Signature restaurant

8) Book a private IllumiNations or Wishes cruise for just the two of you - expensive but worth it! :sail:

9) Arrange to have photographs taken by Disney in either the parks or a resort. You can also arrange to have an outside photographer take photos (as long as not inside a park). We had engagement and wedding photographs taken, so we're planning on having some up to date ones done, hopefully in Epcot. :lovestruc

10) Relax with a couples massage at The GF's Senses Spa and take advantage of the other facilities on offer there

11) Contact Private Dining at the GF and arrange an intimate dinner for two on the third floor balcony (weather permitting). You will have a customisable five course dinner, served by a private butler. It usually lasts for 2 hours, and you'll be able to watch Wishes. Approximately $100 each plus $75 for the butler (not sure if the prices have increased however) :groom :princess:

12) Watch a Movie Under The Stars together

13) Dine at California Grill and watch Wishes from their 15th floor observation deck.

14) Enjoy Afternoon Tea at The GF's Garden View Tea Room.

15) Purchase a glass slipper and have it engraved with your wedding date (or any other significant date etc)

16) Locate an artist at one of the resorts and have a joint portrait or caricature drawn together!

17) Go on a tour - Behind the Seeds, Keys To The Kingdom, The Wild Africa Trek etc

18) Use some of the change we'll inevitably have and go on a mission to collect as many different pressed pennies as possible!

19) Purchase a starter set of pins and pluck up the courage to trade!

20) Book tickets for Hoop De Doo Revue

21) Head to the GF, cuddle up in the lobby and listen to the pianist (3pm every day) and the band playing <3 :cloud9:

22) Drink - soft or alcoholic - Around The World! You could also Snack Around The World :drinking1

23) Victoria & Alberts - expensive but breathtakingly amazing.

Hope this helps! :goodvibes

If you have a car drive to the coast and watch the sunset on the beach.

A trip to Bok gardens is a nice escape from the theme parks. If you lucky you might get to see the wild humming birds on nectar feeders.

My OH & I went to WDW for the first time as a couple last year for 8 nights, we found Jiko (sig restuarant) perfect for a lovely evening together.

We took a taxi from SSR, dressed up (Nothing too fancy mind you!) Saw the animals from the viewing sections, had a cocktail at the bar, then had the most amazing meal at Jiko. Cannot rate the service or food high enough!

We alos enjoyed our afternoon.evening at Epcot, just strolling from one country to another, having a drink in one and a sit down, or grabbing a snack whilst we had a nosey round! By the end we were quite merry though! :rotfl2:

This has been really interesting for me to read too as we are having our Disneymoon next September/October x

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter