ADR System Upgrade - History

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder if you could open different windows at the same time (especially if one is in IE and one is in Firefox, which I think use different cookie locations). Then while one window is searching, you could enter details in the other. Might be an interesting experiment, but maybe not for those vital 7am Le Cellier bookings. :) I hope things like your name, party size and reservation number are sticky so you don't have to enter them 10 times during the process!

I like the way you think! That's exactly what I had in mind. :) Of course I would test this out first to see whether you can pile on ressies for the same order from two sources long before I'd give it a go on my actual ADR attempt.

Still, something tells me switching between two windows wouldn't make it any faster than focusing on one and zipping through your list. I've tried this before with other sites and in theory it seems good but the reality is it just slows you down.

I like the way you think! That's exactly what I had in mind. :) Of course I would test this out first to see whether you can pile on ressies for the same order from two sources long before I'd give it a go on my actual ADR attempt.

Still, something tells me switching between two windows wouldn't make it any faster than focusing on one and zipping through your list. I've tried this before with other sites and in theory it seems good but the reality is it just slows you down.

Maybe I'll get DH on his laptop booking the ADRs in Mozilla and I'll be on mine searching. :rotfl:

I guess travel agents from Canada are exempt from the online ADRs system? There is nothing about it on our website..... :sad1:

I am computer literate, but will have 25-30 ADRs to make. I hope that all the reservations I want won't have "flown off the shelves" while I was waiting for pages to load :rolleyes:. We have a cable modem, so I guess that's a plus...

Depending on how talented you are...I'd log on & call ressies @ the same time. Have the CM look up certain resturaunts & you check the others on the computer. That should work out a little better. Between you & the CM,you'll be working on at least 20 at the same time. Good Luck w/all your ressies. By the way, w/ that many, you should be able to eat at all the places you want if you are flexable on times & dates.

MY ADR date is May 26th! Has there been any feedback from TA's yet on how they like the system or how it's working???

Depending on how talented you are...I'd log on & call ressies @ the same time. Have the CM look up certain resturaunts & you check the others on the computer. That should work out a little better. Between you & the CM,you'll be working on at least 20 at the same time. Good Luck w/all your ressies. By the way, w/ that many, you should be able to eat at all the places you want if you are flexable on times & dates.

Hey, if it got me into CRT on my daughter's birthday, I'd have a phone in each hand and type into the computer with my toes.........

Hey, if it got me into CRT on my daughter's birthday, I'd have a phone in each hand and type into the computer with my toes.........

I have been subbing to this thread keeping an eye on it until I saw this post :rotfl2::rotfl2::rotfl2:

GIRL I WANT PHOTOS OF THAT :lmao:

MY ADR date is May 26th! Has there been any feedback from TA's yet on how they like the system or how it's working???

I am not a TA, but I did score access to the TA site today (I know the right people LOL) and played around w/ it a little. It loaded very quickly for me. You put in the restaurant name and time you want & it gives you several times around the time you wanted...also several suggestions for similar restaurants that have available times (I guess in case what you want isn't available). I hope, also that the info stays there for each ressie til you're done, as well as high chair/booster requests. :( It would stink to have to enter it each time...especially if you have a lot to do.

I think it's gonna be great! Once all the kinks are worked out...which I hope they will be by the time I get to do it...which is in 48 days! :woohoo:

I am not a TA, but I did score access to the TA site today (I know the right people LOL) and played around w/ it a little. It loaded very quickly for me. You put in the restaurant name and time you want & it gives you several times around the time you wanted...also several suggestions for similar restaurants that have available times (I guess in case what you want isn't available). I hope, also that the info stays there for each ressie til you're done, as well as high chair/booster requests. :( It would stink to have to enter it each time...especially if you have a lot to do.

I think it's gonna be great! Once all the kinks are worked out...which I hope they will be by the time I get to do it...which is in 48 days! :woohoo:

Thank You sooo much for the info! :flower3:

I haven't been able to read this whole thread (all 192 pages :rotfl2:) So, just wondering if anyone has found out for sure yet:
Can the TA's start booking ADR's at 12:01am OR does the online system make them wait until 7am?

I love it! It saves me a lot of time on the phone. It's running wonderfully so far. Occasionally I've come across a bug, but it's been easily worked around each time.

I don't know if the new dates flip over at midnight, but if I'm awake tonight I'll check. :)

May 26th online ADRS? Figures, I have to make mine on May 25th. Oh well I will spend my Memorial Day morning on the phone. Let's hope I am done before I have to march in the parade with my Girl Scout troop. If not this leader may be on the phone while marching!

May 26th online ADRS? Figures, I have to make mine on May 25th. Oh well I will spend my Memorial Day morning on the phone. Let's hope I am done before I have to march in the parade with my Girl Scout troop. If not this leader may be on the phone while marching!

I wish mine was on May 25. At least then you know the rules. When I try on the 26th, I expect everything to have crashed, world chaos to reign, and never get any ADR's at all! :eek: ;)

Can someone clarify for me so I don't totally freak out? This is the first I have heard of booking online the ADR's. Is that quicker and easier than doing the calling race 90 days out? I don't want to miss getting into CRT!!! What is the suggestion? When does this officially start? AHHHHH!!!!

I love it! It saves me a lot of time on the phone. It's running wonderfully so far. Occasionally I've come across a bug, but it's been easily worked around each time.

I don't know if the new dates flip over at midnight, but if I'm awake tonight I'll check. :)

Thank You for the Great info! I hope it works this well on the 26th! I'm debating on calling or doing it online! Not sure yet! But if your up late enough I would also love to know about the midnight deal too! That would be awesome!:thumbsup2

I wonder if those of us who have already made ADR's over the phone will be able to make changes to it using the online system when that rolls out to the general public...I'm hoping so!

Status
Not open for further replies.

New DISboards Posts

FREE VACATION PLANNING!

Dreams Unlimited Travel is here to help you plan your ideal Disney vacation, with no additional cost to you. Our Authorized Disney Vacation Planners offer expert advice, answer all your questions, and constantly seek out the best discounts, ensuring you get the most value for your trip. Let us handle the details so you can focus on making magical memories.
CLICK HERE

DIS Tiktok DIS Facebook DIS Twitter DIS youtube DIS Instagram DIS Pinterest