ADR and 10 days question

poohbear8

DIS Veteran
We have 5 days booked at ASMusic in Sept/Oct. My 190 day mark was Friday. Once the system reset the calendar at 6:01am, I was able to book everything I needed up to 10 days out. We will still be in the area, but am not sure if we will be on-site after the 5 days.

Saturday I went in and was able to make an ADR for day 11. Today I went in to make the last ADR and the day never opened as clickable. The last day is 12 days after we arrive.

Since I only have 5 days booked is that why I can't book anything for day 12? I guess I was thinking that each day closer to my arrival date would open up another day. I have never tried this so I don't know if it's even possible.

Since you don't have a resort reservation that extends to that last day, you'll have to wait until the 180 day mark from that 12th day.

Thank you. I figured that was the case when it still wasn't updated, but wanted to ask the experts here.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter