Adding night to reservation

stormer

DIS Veteran
I have a reservation for a week in February. I would like to add a night to the beginning of the trip. When I check online there is availability for the night. Can I book it online and then call and ask for the reservations to be connected so I can have the same room? I don't want to lose my original reservation. Thanks.

With the new online booking tool, rather than do a seperate reservation booking and then linking, you can modify your current reservation by extending the reservation to include the day prior to your original arrival (as long as that day is available at the time of booking).

It will simply extend your current reservation by a day. No need to book a seperate reservation and then call in to link.

With the new online booking tool, rather than do a seperate reservation booking and then linking, you can modify your current reservation by extending the reservation to include the day prior to your original arrival (as long as that day is available at the time of booking).

It will simply extend your current reservation by a day. No need to book a seperate reservation and then call in to link.

Awesome, thanks. I will give that a try!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter