• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Adding additional ticket to MDE for same person

Celtics33

Earning My Ears
My wife and I will be at WDW in November and I have an AP and she has a 4 day park hopper and we have made our FP selections already. We also have a one day ticket that is still valid. My question is can I add this ticket to her MDE and be able to make FP selections on it for our trip? Or does 2 separate tickets not work that way in that it would confuse the Magic Band technology? Any knowledge on this will be much appreciated.

Does she plan on going again in the future? If so, I would hold onto that ticket. It's cheaper to add a 5th day onto her ticket now and upgrade the 1 day ticket in the future.

At least that's my understanding.

She will definitely go again at some point but we actually have 4 of these one day tickets that are carryover from a convention we attended i 2015 but the passes ares till valid. I was going to add a 5th day to her 4 day but it appears you have to do that at guest relations.

Ah okay. If you have extra to spare that makes sense.

I think you're able to add two different kinds of tickets and FP on both, but I'm not 100% positive. I'm sure one of the ticket geniuses will know!

Add the ticket to her account, make the FP+, show up and add a day before she enters a park. Then, to make sure the single day ticket isn’t accidentally used, log in and transfer the ticket to a ghost profile before she enters. You could also ask for the tickets to be prioritized when you add the day.

You could add the ticket to MDE to make the FP+ selections. The at the guest relations add the 5th day to the park hopper and prioritize so that ticket is used. The 1 day ticket would just remain on her MDE profile.

Thanks supersnoop that sounds like a good plan. Do you have experience or knowledge of that actually working?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter