Added one night at copper creek to start trip

Mflaherty

Mouseketeer
was able to add one night to the beginning of my trip to try out a new resort. Going with my 7and 9 year old girls. We never stayed at VWL at all! So excited to check it out. We get there around 5pm so not alot of time. Any suggestions what we should do or not miss??? Pool, the new character dinner, boat to MK? Marshmallow roasting? Can we watch the fireworks or electric parade from WL????? Help!!!

Congratulations. With that timeframe you should be able to do the marshmallow roasting, which is just North of Geyser Point about 6:30 PM. You can also see the electric water parade from the Geyser Point area when it comes by about 9:30. You can see some of the higher fireworks from there too, and they play the sound track, but it isn't a perfect view. They also do the nightly movies in the same general area, just South of Geyser Point on the grassy area near the boat rental dock.
Be sure to walk up and check out the lobby and follow the water from there through the inner courtyard towards the main pool. Down by the lake you can catch the Geyser going off every hour on the hour. The transportation boat dock is on the North side and from there you can hop on a red flag boat to MK, or the (usually smaller) blue flag boats do the loop on Bay Lake between WL, the CR, and Fort Wilderness. In the evenings there are usually two blue flag boats running, with one going clockwise and the other going counter clockwise. It can be fun to hop on and make a lap around the lake, and should take less than 30 minutes.
Enjoy your stay, it is a beautiful resort.

was able to add one night to the beginning of my trip to try out a new resort. Going with my 7and 9 year old girls. We never stayed at VWL at all! So excited to check it out. We get there around 5pm so not alot of time. Any suggestions what we should do or not miss??? Pool, the new character dinner, boat to MK? Marshmallow roasting? Can we watch the fireworks or electric parade from WL????? Help!!!

Yes you can watch the fireworks and see the water pageant!! Right along the water next to Geyser Point. It’s beautiful.

09F11A13-9B8A-447C-8EFB-BD4EE6F4347D.jpeg 526D0FF0-158E-4A55-B545-941617121CB3.jpeg 05FBC02D-08FF-4175-B34C-5908E3DA48D5.jpeg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter