absolut_mandy's Disigns **Thread full, no new posts please**

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Mandy! semi-frequent lurker, only registered to post to this thread! Your designs are great, and I think it is so kind of you to honor so many requests! If you have time and are able, I would like to request a few as well for our upcoming (feb 12) cruise! I checked out your albums and liked many designs. If possible, could you do the following....
Mia--Alex Russo from wizards of waverly place
Nate--pirate Mickey
Mom Mom--fairy godmother
Uncle Doug--disney characters w/grey background
Brett--phineas and ferb w/blue background
Brandon--star wars
Aunt Kel--princesses w/the blue background
Aunt Michelle--Minnie

Thank you in advance for your time and your talent!!
:cheer2:

Sure thing!

mhtink.jpg

Mandy:goodvibes

THANK YOU so much!!! My daughter loves it.

Can I make a request? I love your stuff!

Could I have namefills-
Nelson- mickey (I like Blakes on this page)
Meredith- Minnie (I like the ones with the hula hoops, and dancing)
Ilyssa- princesses (Tiana too, if possible)
Shayna- Cinderella (blue)

Could you also do a Mickey Head with the names repeating through it?
Ira, Brenda, Larry, Abby, Gabrielle, Hailey, Flynn, Deborah, David, Ethan, Max, Noa, Meredith, Nelson, Ilyssa, Shayna

Thank you! I can't wait to craft with these!

If you could please help me with a few graphics I would greatly appreciate it!

I need Name Fills:

Delaney-Princesses

Hayden-Princesses

Robert- Pluto or Pluto Pirate?

Jacob- Mickey or Mickey Pirate?

Also, could you do a license plate for our Stroller:

CARS theme
It could say, "Jake and Rob's Ride"

Thanks so much! :yay:

Hi Mandy,
I wanted to say thanks for all of your hard work on this thread with requests!
I was wondering if you could do an invitation for Akershus for us. I looked through the photobucket to see if there was already one, and I couldn't find it.
Could it please invite Solie and Logan??
Thank you so much ! If not possible, totally understand!
:goodvibes

I hope you didn't think I forgot! Have a great trip!

solieakershusinvite.jpg

LOVE your disigns!!!
It is our first trip to Disneyland and I am wondering if you could do up a surprise you are going to Disneyland for my boys, their names are Ty and Connor and would love one for each of them!!!
File Name: Surprise.jpg

That is what the file name is, not sure if that helps you, I am new to all this stuff!!
You all do such a wonderful job providing all these people with such amazing items for their trips!!!

thanks!!

oops should have kept looking through before I asked already!! Could I also get two name fills, again for Connor and Ty with mickey mouse. There is so many neat things in your albums!!
Thank you!!

Would you be able to do a name fill in Toy Story for the name Merlita. Love your work. Thank you if you are able to help.:)

Mandy,
I am so sorry if i have already asked but i cant seam to find it, and with 5 kids i have a habit of thinking i did something and didn't really do it.. Could i get a autograph cover with the designer princesses- the big group of them - that says Brynn on it? thank you and again i am sorry
Heather

Sorry for the delay!

brynntruepricessac.jpg

Mandy,

Thanks so much! :worship:
These were SOOO well worth the wait! They are so beautiful - a treasured memory :lovestruc

Hi Mandy -

I ask this question on the main board and they advised since I like your original that maybe you could help me with a modification; sorry wasn't thinking clearly when I orginally requested ;)

Ok so I am looking for some help in disign a shirt for my 5 year old son when we go to the princess breakfast at Epcot. I have seen 2 options:

1. "who needs a princesses I have mommy"
2. "feel free to kiss me" or "princess kisses welcome"

But I was thinking something along the lines of mixing the 2 - maybe something like "Mommy is my princess but feel free to kiss me" like the idea of the frog like here - http://www.disboards.com/showthread....rincess+kisses

Open to other wording and thought maybe it would be fun to have a couple of kiss marks around the frog? Any ideas of similar Disigns out there?

Thanks! :goodvibes

Mandy....love your graphics!! I've been trying to contact you....
You made 3 examples for me on another thread...I responded back (LOVE THEM), but I haven't heard from you. can you still do the life preserver for the family names below??????:

Dickey Family ( you did this one already)
Langston Family
Mr. & Mrs. Kiraly
Krull Family
Beenhakker Family
Kloep Family

Then individuals fills for for: Abby (tinkerbell), Morgan (Rapunzel), Luke( Cars), Jake (chef mickey/or Ratatouille), Brad (Squirt from Nemo), Omi (Fairy godmother?), Uncle Pete (pluto), Stacy (Daisy), Frank (Donald), Aunt Adria (Princess...anyone or all), Uncle Chad (goofy), Elaine (Minnie), Ken (Mickey), Markus (groom Mickey), Iulia (bride Minnie), Andre (Pluto), Nicole (Ariel), Crystal (Cinderella) YOU PICK FONT< COLOR< I love your choices

Also a request for number 7 with phineas & Ferb and the name LUKE.
and a Number 10 with Rupunzel and the name MORGAN.

thanks so much! I know this is long...
I appreciate it very very much! thanks!
I apologize for the long request.

Hi Mandy. I love your DISigns! Really fun and creative!

Would you be able to make me 2 name fills in the red Mickey style (as in the first post) for Anna and Mommy? Our trip is Feb. 7. Thank you.

Hi again....just wondering if I missed a response to this? :confused:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter