• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

?about Le Cellier menue

Skylarr29

DIS Veteran
Does anyone know if I can order something off the dinner menue for lunch??? We will be ther ein dec and can not get a ps because of the CP. We just want to eat there for the food but my fave bbq glazed filet mingnon is only on the dinner menue.Do you think this would be a problem?

I have no information to give you, BUT, I am wondering the same thing. We couldn't get into LeCellier for CP so went with Chef's De France instead and thought we would eat at LeCellier for lunch, also. Bumping this to the top.

You can make special requests 24 hours in advance.

Either stop by or call them, and ask them if you can get the dish that you want at lunch. We've requested them to make a lunch dish at dinner- and had no problems as long as we gave them notice.

I hope that this helps........

We eat at LeCellier every time we visit WDW, usually for lunch. Last August they debuted the maple glaze bbq filet mignon, but only on the lunch menu. When we were there this past June it was no longer on the lunch menu, but on the dinner menu.

We ate there twice in June, both times for lunch. I asked each time for the maple glaze filet. The first time they said no problem and the second they said they couldn't do that.

I guess all that means is, if it's not on the lunch menu, ask, the worst they can say is no. And with so much else on the menu at LeCellier that is to die for, you can't go wrong.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter