? about H&V ADR/Jedi Training on an EMH day

Betty_Baylor99

Mouseketeer
I’ve read that one of the strategies to getting to sign up for Jedi Training earlier is to book a PPO ADR at Hollywood & Vine. Would it matter to book an 8am ADR if it’s an 8am opening for EMH at HS since I know they do let PPO ADRs ahead just a little before the rope drop crowd? I have never done a PPO breakfast at HS (I’ve only done it at MK) so I’m not sure if there’d be any advantage to book it just to get in earlier to sign up. I know I can try to line up at the turnstiles early/closer to 7am to be at the front of the “pack”- since I already have the EMH entitlement, I was originally planning on doing that. Honestly, I don’t care for the food there but I don’t mind using my dining credit here either if that would help alleviate the *Hunger Games rush* to get to the line for JT sign up.

I should amend that the only must dos for our HS visit is JT, meet the Star Wars characters, Star Tours and meet Sofia the 1st (we plan on park hopping to Animal Kingdom by lunch time) so our goal is to get there early enough to sign up for one of the earlier morning shows and if we end up killing an hour after signing up to eat breakfast, we won’t be missing out on too much. We do not care about trying to ride TSMM and will skip it since it’s down to one track during our visit.

Little advantage to scheduling a PPO breakfast on AM EMH days.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter