ABD discounts

Another question...is the discount per person or per family? Say it is $100 - would that be taken off my fare plus my mom's since we both have done an ABD or just $100 total since we are part of the same family and booking together?

The returning guest discount that we got for our 2009 trip was $100 per person. I just returned from my second adventure and I've never received an offer for 10% off. Just like sayhello, I read about the loyalty discount on the Dis boards and I saw it mentioned on allears.net, I think, so I asked about it when I called to book. I never got any notification from ABD that there was a discount, so it pays to ask. I booked both trips through Costco. Got back from Alaska this past Wednesday and the Costco giftcard came in Friday's mail. It was $300 for two of us.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter