ABC's of Disney 8x8 Swap ** Postal**

Mine are all done!

Kathy, let me know when the packages all arrive and we'll get together for the super sort. party:

**************Progress Report***********************

MyLittlePiglet's Angels // Mickster <<Mailed>>
// Kat

PixieDust32's angel // YodasMom ( waiting for her to get home from her cruise)

potterphreak's Angel // Hopemax <<<FINISHED, Waiting for Sort DAY>>

Ohana // *waiting to recieve** <<Mailed>>
Princess Jersey // *waiting to recieve** <<Mailed>>

KatDisney said:
**************Progress Report***********************

MyLittlePiglet // Mickster & Kat Angeling

PixieDust32 // Angel in waiting YodasMom stepping in

potterphreak // Hopemax is angeling..

Ohana // *waiting to recieve**
Princess // Jersey *waiting to recieve**

Hello all ~

Just got home very early this morning around 2 AM (Sunday, Nov. 5)! Had a great trip, but/and am really tired! I'm still rocking like I'm still on the boat, but am keeping my eyes on the horizon!

Anyway, I just got the news today that I am officially angeling PixieDust32's spot in this swap. I'm really excited about this swap and love the idea. But I need to confirm with KatDisney and everyone involved that you are willing to wait to receive mine. As I said, I'm just finding out today that I'm stepping in. I do have another swap to finish early this week. Need to get caught up on my work ("the real job"), too. I would not be able to work on this swap until this coming weekend (Nov 10, 11) and would TRY to mail early the week of Nov 12. If this is OK with everyone, I would be happy to step in. If not, I will certainly understand.

KatDisney, I will be PM'ing you this afternoon with a few questions to make sure I have all of the correct instructions.

Karen,

I had already asked if people were willing to wait a lil bit because you were on your lovely cruise. If I am not mistaken we are all under the same vote to wait so we can each recieve a full set of ABC's to fill our albums. I know mine is going to be a christmas gift for my Children who don't live with me. I miss them so much.

If anyone does NOT want to wait please let me know ASAP and I can get your items mailed out next week ;) But again, I am almost 100% positive we are all going to wait.

Kat

P.S. I am so happy you had a great time on your cruise! Can't wait to hear all about it.

I just checked my DC for letter U and it said that it was there already! Holy Cow! I can't even believe that. Let me know. I mean, I just sent it on Saturday and it is Monday! Crazy!!! :thumbsup2

I will let you know as soon as I get home and check my mail :)

Ohana & Princess Jersey & Mickster... Packages arrived today! Great work.. we are just hanging on until Yodasmom gets the opportunity to finish her Angel work. :))

Thank you all for such a wonderful swap and making this swap go so smoothly. Angels, Extra hugs to you all for stepping in and helping us complete. ;)

Just an update.......I finished and mailed my Good VS. Evil Swap today.

I've put on my thinking cap and halo, and am starting my work on my angel spot in this swap. I pretty much have my ideas and know what paper I want to use. Will pick that up tomorrow and start working. I hope to have much of it (if not all of it) done this weekend.

I'll keep you all updated.

Just another update...........I've finished "Q" and have started working on "X" today. I'm hoping to finish tomorrow, Sunday, and hopefully, mail on Monday.

I'll update again later tomorrow. :)

OK, I've finished both "X" and "Q" and am now packaging my things for mailing tomorrow, Monday. I will confirm after mailing.

Thanks for letting me angel this swap and for all your work as hostess, Kat!

Wow that was fast! I will be on the lookout for them this week :) What a great Thanksgiving Treat to get these goodies back :) You all have been wonderful and have made this swap such a breeze to host. Thank you

YodasMom said:
OK, I've finished both "X" and "Q" and am now packaging my things for mailing tomorrow, Monday. I will confirm after mailing.

Thanks for letting me angel this swap and for all your work as hostess, Kat!

Mine did go postal today, priority with D/C, just to confirm. :)

UPDATE! :cheer2: I have now recieved everyone's except for hopemax. So if all goes well I will swap it out this weekend and and have it all in the mail monday!

Hope, Im not sure what your schedule is like this weekend or if it would be better to just meet in Phoenix friday and do a hand off but Saturday we have plans starting mid afternoon and we are busy all day sunday.

I'm so excited!! I can't wait to see these!! :cheer2: Thanks again for hosting, Kathy!

Guess what!!

Hope just left and everything is swapped out :cheer2: I will be going to the post office today to grab a few fresh boxes and will be mailing everything out on monday and HOPEFULLY you will all have them just in time for Thanksgiving. party:

I Will post an updated picture link this evening

Could you hold mine until after Thanksgiving? We are leaving for Disney Tuesday morning and I would hate for my mailperson to leave this package sitting out. We will only be gone for a few mail days so I am not having anything held but they tend to leave my packages in the middle of the driveway.

Thanks,
Rebecca

Sweet! I can't wait to see everything! I'm really excited for this one! Thanks so much for hosting, Kathy! You did a great job! :)

rlovew said:
Could you hold mine until after Thanksgiving? We are leaving for Disney Tuesday morning and I would hate for my mailperson to leave this package sitting out. We will only be gone for a few mail days so I am not having anything held but they tend to leave my packages in the middle of the driveway.

Thanks,
Rebecca

Not a problem :) I will hold and til you let me know your home ;)

Thanks for all your work, Kathy. I'm really Looking forward to seeing all the stuff, and to the next ABC swap! :cool1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter