a WONDERful first cruise - Alaska August 26 - September 2, 2024

Hi! My family and I were actually on the exact same cruise as you! We even had the same dining rotation - and my husband and I were also in Azure for Majority Rules and the dueling pianos on the last night! I'm sure we crossed paths at some point. Looking at your picture from the See Ya Real Soon show on the last night - we were standing less than 5 feet away from you and your husband haha.

I'm guessing you're from a warmer climate? I was laughing at your comments about all the layers you wore each day - we're Canadian and I guess used to the cold - it was a fight just to get my 4 year old to put on a sweater (she hates long-sleeves). I was outside in t-shirts a few days as well...

Your excursions looked great!
That's so funny!

We are actually from Wisconsin! 😂 But I hate feeling cold. With all my layers, the only time I really felt cold was on the glacier excursion and that's because we got so wet from the rain.

How were your excursions?

That's so funny!

We are actually from Wisconsin! 😂 But I hate feeling cold. With all my layers, the only time I really felt cold was on the glacier excursion and that's because we got so wet from the rain.

How were your excursions?
We didn’t do any of the big excursions, but I really enjoyed the tram in Juneau, the views were incredible from the top!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

FREE VACATION PLANNING!

Dreams Unlimited Travel is here to help you plan your ideal Disney vacation, with no additional cost to you. Our Authorized Disney Vacation Planners offer expert advice, answer all your questions, and constantly seek out the best discounts, ensuring you get the most value for your trip. Let us handle the details so you can focus on making magical memories.
CLICK HERE

DIS Tiktok DIS Facebook DIS Twitter DIS youtube DIS Instagram DIS Pinterest