A Signature a Day Keeps Reality Away: A Sep '15 Dining Report - Updated 4/11 x2

Status
Not open for further replies.
He probably would kill you because 3 would run you $150. Yes I paid that much. May have had something to do with the beer but I just couldn't pass it up. And yes Casey got the ever elusive meal of her own ; )

He would definitely murder me. Especially given the state of the exchange rate. I could justify paying $50 for one though. It's cute and it looks sturdy and it's a plate, so you can get a lot of use out of it and it makes a fun keepsake for her to have as she gets older. It's when you have to buy multiples of things (and Nicky demands equality in all things) that it gets trickier.

It's a good thing that you keep traveling to Disney. Your reports are a lot of fun to read and I can't wait until the next one comes out. :)

Have a great time on your upcoming trip. :)

Gonna have to check out the pioneer woman recipe as I've never attempted one at home. Though her whole Donna Reed on the range routine drives me crazy yet the food she makes always looks so darn good.

:rotfl2:If I ever watch her episodes (which I rarely do, I find her recipes via Pinterest or her site) I always leave the room when they show the animals and the kids :lmao:

Just a quick real-life update that one week from tonight we'll be leaving for Disney World!!!!!!

Hate you!

I made more than a few ADRs already.

:hyper:

I decided to skip it (and was charged the $30 penalty)

I wonder if it's possible to forgo the penalty if all you're doing is switching restaurants?

0311bac3-fcc7-4383-83bc-c9ac4bd8e7db.jpg

Oh my gosh I want that plate for myself!!! Goo, wonder how much that costs....

(#HelloOnionRingThrowdown)

No kidding, you got a fantastic view with such a cute dining companion!

No Flying Fish, but I'm happy to report all stayed in place.

Phew that's good. Hopefully this doesn't happen again on this next trip :scared:

Great pic of the two of you!

This was perfect as always. Warm, huge, cinnamon and hit the proverbial spot.

:faint: I could seriously go for that right now. I'm an idiot and didn't get one this trip :headache::headache:

Overall we really enjoyed McCoys and will definitely be back.

We've enjoyed it too but have only ever ordered dinners but all three times have been good!

(did I mentioned we leave in less than 72 precious hours)

Still hate you!

I hope you have a FABULOUS time and please eat and drink lots for me!

Thanks for a great dining review. Can't wait for your next one. We are 42 days away from our next trip & I just have to live through other's delicious reports.

Enjoyed your report very much. I just got back on Sunday from Disney. My DD and I had a great time. I hope you have a wonderful trip. I will look for your next report. Make sure you all meet Joy and Sadness in Epcot, such a great meet and greet!

Thank you for giving us such fun, detailed and delicious reviews. We'll miss your updates for a while. Take care and have fun with your next trip!

Love the bands and Casey's outfit!

Perfect snacks to end the day at MK. I've never been able to convince anyone to split one of those cinnamon rolls with me but they do look mighty tasty!

Glad you had an enjoyable lunch at MCO. I'll keep that in mind because I have a feeling I'll need something to occupy me in October when I have a few hours to spend before my flight.

Enjoy your trip!!

Once again, thoroughly enjoyed your report and really looking forward to reading about your trip with extended family :goodvibes Have a great time!

Finally caught up, just in time for you guys to leave again!

I hope you have a fabulous time, and I can't wait to hear about it :)

I also love the Joy skirt and top - those are absolutely adorable!

I love the Inside Out outfit, that is awesome!

I can't believe it's over! At least we all can relax knowing we'll be graced with another Kari dining report in a few weeks. ;)

I have to agree, I love me a good pretzel & cheese but really the generally luke-warm cheese in a cup that comes with the pretzels leaves a lot to be desired. I still gotta try one of those cinnamon rolls.

Your food at the airport looks good! I can't stand how they take you to MCO so early but I just suck it up because a) free and b) I guess I'd rather be safe than sorry. Last time we were there, everything was closed in the terminal we were in so hopefully the remodel is done somewhat soon.

Have a great trip this weekend! Good luck to Jason and Casey in their races. Am I right in remembering that your parents or in laws were coming too? Maybe we'll see ya around! :)

Yep, the one right downstairs (aka where you get your pearls). I had a hard time finding it so I had to ask. I think a set of four would look lovely in your kitchen ; )
I agree! Do they come in different colors? And are they dishwasher safe? :scratchin

the tragical express
Why have I never heard this term before? :rotfl:

cruising the pooper (aka the people mover for anyone not named Casey)
The Pooper!!! She's hilarious. :rotfl2:

Tummy's rumbling at this point we stopped in Gaston's for a very tiny cinnamon roll and some much needed coffee.:coffee:

This was perfect as always. Warm, huge, cinnamon and hit the proverbial spot.
Jebus Christo, that thing is the size of her head!!! :eek: Yep, THAT just got added to the "Must Eat!" list for October!

With time for one more snack before our departure my knight in shining pretzel soon yielded a churro to help protect my snack honor.
You have the funniest family on the DIS. :lmao:

For some reason he bought the cheese and chocolate sauce to dip these in and I would caution against them as I'm not sure there was any dairy or actual cocoa in either.
Hey now, that plastic cheese is pretty tasty! :thumbsup2

They started us with some bread and butter.

I have no notes on this (gimme a break it was day 10), but it looks good doesn't it :-) and really I've never met a bread I didn't like.
GOD. I have been craving bread and butter SO HARD. :sad: I miss carbs!

I'll do a formal wrap-up when we return from our next trip (did I mentioned we leave in less than 72 precious hours) before I embark on our latest adventure. Cheers!:drinking1
Have an AWESOME trip, Kari! Can't wait to hear all about your noms!

I really love reading your TRs! Casey is so cute I was :rotfl: when I read she calls it the pooper! And I love the monorail crawl idea for your anniversary despite the apparent repercussions for your poor DH the next day.

I've been doing a lot of that lately since I broke my ankle in December (had to cancel my March birthday trip). :sad: But I really hope to make it to the parks in May! This TR is one of the things that have gotten me through my withdrawal symptoms the past few months, so thank you!

I hope you're not getting rained on much this week up there (storms are expected over the weekend here in S FL) & that your current trip is great!

I'm looking forward to your next TR! :goodvibes

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter