A quick Hello from a newbie

AmeriCanFam

Earning My Ears
Hello. We just signed up to this forum hoping to get some good info on a trip we just booked. We (me, wife, son) have been to Disney World 3 times so far (our son 7 years old) and have been to Disneyland once in 2016. So needless to say we're big Disney fans. I've been to Disney World quite a few times before I got married and my wife and I have been there together before we had our son so as far as the Disney parks go we're pretty much pros. But we just booked our very first Disney Cruise out of Port Canaveral for Spring of 2019 during our son's break from school. Although my wife and I have been on other cruises, this will be our first Disney cruise and our son's very first cruise, ever. So we're hoping to pick up some tips, trick, and general info that would help us maximize our experience. Given that our cruise will be in the Spring and Florida is a popular destination for Spring Breakers the flights are super expensive so we've decided to drive down from NJ where we live. We've driven to Florida many times before so the drive itself is not an issue. We just have to figure out if we should leave 1 or 2 day before the cruise? Where we should stay while we're there (close to the port or some place along our route down, etc.) where to park our car, booking excursions, etc. We have a trip planned to go to Disney World already for this summer and we're excited about that but we're super excited about the cruise and no better time to start planning for that than now.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter