• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

A Lot of ???? tonight!!!!!

chip64

Mouseketeer
pirate: Wanted to know what anyone thinks of the Concierge at the GC. and what are your honest thoughts? Ex. even though We've stayed many times concierge at WDW resorts I personally can take it or leave it. Honestly my wife and kids seem to love it but it really comes down to the dollar value which I honestly am looking for if we go in early December because we're going to visit WDW in early August for 5 nights. If 1 could pick, which Concierge would you go with and why? Not saying we will do concierge during our stay but I was just curious to know, as well as my wife!!!! Ha!!! Ha!!! Thanks, Chip.

well this is just my opinion. I have always stayed concierge in WDW but this year i am going to DL and staying at GC and I looked into concierge but am going a standard room. the only difference is, continetal breakfast, help in planning dining and waters, snacks and wine and cheese time. two if us are going, we cant eat that much or drink that many bottles of water. As far as breakfast I have never been to CA and I want to eat other then a con. breafast. It was going to be about $1200.00 dollars more ( we are going for Christmas) and I just couldn't justify that much when I can do or buy myself something with that money pixiedust:

DITTO!!...We have stayed at the Poly Concierge level, and GC's concierge just can't even begin to compare!! I booked a standard room package as well for this upcoming summer at GC!

pirate: We have also stayed many times in Concierge at WDW deluxe hotels. Our fav. is Poly. by far with Boardwalk coming in a close second. I agree that that's far too much money to spend on Concierge at the GC.. We've stayed in Concierge at the Disneyland Hotel in the Sierra Tower several years ago and quite honestly neither my wife or I really cared for it as compared to the level of Concierge amenities that you get at WDW's Concierge levels. Thanks for the tips. Take care, Chip.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter