A little confused ... please help!

CouponGirl

DIS Veteran
Hoping I am posting this in the correct place ...

I am a little confused how to make ADRs. When scheduling, will it just automatically know because I have a reservation to do the 180+10 or do I need to do something on my end to be able to take advantage of that perk?

Also, if I am making reservations for an entire group, in different rooms, do I need to somehow link us or does it matter - can I just pick the correct number of people? And if a couple of people aren’t staying onsite is there an issue with including them in a reservation?

Thank you!

You can add any friends by linking all your mde together. This way when u book adr or fps you can all get the same times. Worst case you can book dining for the amount of people with no names other than yours.

Once you reach 180 days the mde will let you make adrs. If you look on the website it has it locked along with fps. It is automatic as long as your trip is linked with your mde.

You can add any friends by linking all your mde together. This way when u book adr or fps you can all get the same times. Worst case you can book dining for the amount of people with no names other than yours.

Once you reach 180 days the mde will let you make adrs. If you look on the website it has it locked along with fps. It is automatic as long as your trip is linked with your mde.
Thanks! Do you link the MDE together by using the “link hotel” option under my plans?

Thanks! Do you link the MDE together by using the “link hotel” option under my plans?
No. You “invite them to plan with you.” It should be under the Friends and Family section. However, that’s unnecessary. You can make ADR’s for any number of people. They don’t have to be linked to your account.

Last edited:
No. You “invite them to plan with you.” It should be under the Friends and Family section. However, that’s unnecessary. You can make ADR’s for any number of people. They don’t have to be linked to your account.
Thanks, I see it now! I appreciate all the help!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter