A Grand Victorian Holiday: Official VGF Holiday Tree Exchange Thread

Turn your villa into a winter wonderland! Dates and trees are still available.

Jim 8O

My waitlist just came through! Any chance I could get a tree for the night of 12/1?

If not, I understand - it is just one night and I see the donors are most likely bring them themselves.

Warm Greetings Victorian Ladies and Gentlemen,

Soon, our villas will begin to look a lot like Christmas. Dates and trees are still available! Please submit all requests before the end of the day, so that I can finalize the schedule for our first annual holiday tree exchange at the Villas at Disney's Grand Floridian Resort and Spa.

Thanks,

Jim 8O

Here is Sugarloaf Key Tree (its 4 feet)

sugarloaf.jpg

Looks like our tree, but the top of ours tips over a little from the weak branch having a decoration on it....a little bit Charlie Brown"ish"! Very cute!

Warm holiday greetings Victorian ladies and gentleman!

If your family will be participating in our first annual VGF Holiday Tree Exchange, then would you please send me a private message with your e-mail address? I would like to create a VGF Tree Exchange listserve to share information.

It is my hope to have all details completed and shared by Monday, November 25th as our first trees will be arriving during the first week of December.

Thanks,
Jim 8O

Thank you for your quick response! I look forward to hearing from the remaining families soon.

Thanks again,
Jim 8O

Hello participating families!

I have now received e-mail addresses for all of our participating families and will be sending a detailed e-mail later today.

Thanks again,
Jim 8O

Hi Jim! Are we too late to join in? I tried to send you a PM 3 days ago, but I think perhaps it did not send. We will be at VGF Dec. 16 - 21.

Thanks for your help and Merry Christmas!

Hi Jim! Are we too late to join in? I tried to send you a PM 3 days ago, but I think perhaps it did not send. We will be at VGF Dec. 16 - 21. Thanks for your help and Merry Christmas!

You would fit with our dates but I don't know if that messes up Jim or not...I hope you can join. We have a 4ft pre lit spruce!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter