a day cruising the Med on the Magic?

I live in Europe so for me it’s half days and then if I want to stay longer I can easily pop back for a few days which is what I did in Rome.
I’m sorry I haven’t read the whole thread but my only advice is if there are kids in your party be mindful of being on the go too much day in day out.
I went on a port excursion for half a day to Herculaneum where it involved walking on cobbles up and down quite steep hills, and it was boiling hot. There was also a lot of standing around listening to our guide. It was very interesting but some kids had plainly had enough and one poor girl even tripped over more than once. One teenager was obviously bored but his Dad was giving him a good telling off for not engaging which caused him to moan even more.
Pace yourself if you can.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter