A Belated Thank You To All

KevinM

Shows Up Every 2 Months Or So
The last time I was at Disney was 1990 when I was a senior in high school. At the time I thought the place was OK but over-rated.

I was less than enthused when my wife wanted to take our 4 year old princess this past Christmas (I thought she was too young and we would be wasting our money).

I found this site through Google and took a lot of notes for the planning of our trip. To be honest, I thought a lot of you were a little nuts the way you raved about WDW.

You will be happy to hear that I had the best vacation of my life. My girl was the perfect age and she never stopped smiling. (At the princess breakfast she was literally trembling when she saw Sleeping Beauty walking toward our table) What made it so enjoyable was the fact that we had planned ahead and avoided going in there unprepared.

I am now officially a Disneyholic. I have already made reservations for this December and am currently trying to convince the wife to go in mid-May.

Thanks to everyone at this site for providing such valuable info and tips. See you in December at the Dolphin (another great tip - being a government employee I got a fantastic rate!):hyper: :hyper: :hyper:

I'm glad to hear that you had a wonderful trip and were successfully converted :teeth:. WDW is a great place, and so are the DISboards.

Krista :wave:

Glad everything went great. Good to know we've helped "converted" another one. I truly think planning is the key to a great WDW trip.

Glad to see you on the Dis and hope to see you often have a magical trip in December.WDW is so special during the Christmas holidays you are going to have a awesome time.Try to do a MVMCP and don't miss the Candlelight Processional at Epcot and hope Osborne Lights are back this year so you can see them.::yes:: :goodvibes :goodvibes :wave2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter