_________________ or _________________ Game

chlorineare pool is very simple and wife has in ground pools before , so feels very comfortable with chlorine ,...though have not told her about the shortage.

nail polish or shoe polish

wow....this is tough....wife does a good job on whip., great for shortcakes and lemmon cake. But in the can is always great and during alchool happy hours us whips get whipped cream on our pina colda drinks, so always a can in the door, so the season or occasion dictates what is used.

faux coffee cream or real cow cream

don't drink coffee, so no coffee cream.....always real cream here

pie ala mode or just pie?

I don't go in the pool when sun is shinning....we have a cabin with a high roof that shields the setting sun...day time only dips of 5 mins and in the fall that area is shaded by main dwelling.

plastic placemats or natural fiber placemats on dinning table?

I have both.....right now plastic are on the kitchen table and kitchen bar

tablecloth or place mats?

placemats in yuma on those thick cardboard table covers for the $1,000.00 formal tables..right now plamats on table cloth, ideal for my mouse.....whereas over in Bend, crochet table cloth on protective cover...there I just used he marble on the island.

galvanized barn metal in kitchen or polished black metal in kitchen

blasted freezer on top...makes it hard to see the shelf above the two crisper drawers. we use our chest freezer the size of dishwasher to hold our ice cream and frozen meats. the top freezer holds are drinking ice from the ice station 3 blocks down the street. currently in Mt Angel it is a side by side, does not work, way to many containers of leftovers, spreads, cheeses,, this X genration loves processed foods!!! Over in Bend wealthy relitives own a huge double wide door fridge with two freezerss at the bottom....on pull out...that is nice...there is no daily look in the freezer other than evening ice cream

so, I would rather freezer on top, rather than a side by side.

door to yard....screen door or the new magnetic net door/covering/net

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter