90 Day Fiancé!

Eh I kinda agree that Steph has a right to be uncomfortable that Ericka has had relations with all her friends but that couple is just bleh. From the sounds of it they've been with each other for a week and still have gotten no where. Makes no sense. Even creepy Ed got farther.

Why is no one talking about Stephanie and Ericka? If you are that unhappy with each other within 3 days of meeting, you have major issues. Neither of them are happy at all.

I feel that Stephanie May have presented herself online as a wild and free, up for anything, person. I don’t understand how else Ericka would have planned the booby plaster date. Shouldn’t all of the stuff Stephanie wants to know have been relationship building stuff they talked about before all this?

Eh I kinda agree that Steph has a right to be uncomfortable that Ericka has had relations with all her friends but that couple is just bleh. From the sounds of it they've been with each other for a week and still have gotten no where. Makes no sense. Even creepy Ed got farther.
Yep, they don’t seem like a good fit at all. Erika is all about young and fun, and Stephanie is more like someone’s geriatric grandma...

I feel that Stephanie May have presented herself online as a wild and free, up for anything, person. I don’t understand how else Ericka would have planned the booby plaster date. Shouldn’t all of the stuff Stephanie wants to know have been relationship building stuff they talked about before all this?
I agree. Stephanie's online behavior was basically false advertising which led Ericka to assume that Stephanie was like that in real life. She obviously thought that Stephanie would be up for the plaster date and wouldn't be fazed by her open relationships with her friends.

If I were Stephanie, I would have wanted to get to know Ericka in person and take it slowly. I definitely wouldn't be cool with all of her friendships with benefits. But I'm not a wild child, and I don't act like one online.

It's too bad that it isn't working out. Their first kiss was electric. I thought they might actually work out. I guess not.

Something about Stephanie doesn’t add up. She has this illness that she could die from but she will travel to another country without looking into anything. She said in one of the first episodes that she had to pack all her meds because she didn’t know where the closest pharmacy or hospital would be. Wouldn’t you check into that????? Admitted she has a very sexual persona for her instagram but gets VERY offended that her girlfriend plans things based off that. How would she know different? Something about her is just so questionable

Has anyone every seen that thing that Courtney is doing marketing for? I am assuming that maybe if you were on a long plane ride or something you could use it? Wouldn't it cause a mess when removed? Just wondering because I have never seen this before??
I also agree that I lost 1 hour of my life watching 90 day fiancé self quarantined....I should have turned it right off when I saw that freak Coltee...he is another guy that gives me the creeps (did you notice that there are a lot of creepy guys on this show?)

Has anyone every seen that thing that Courtney is doing marketing for? I am assuming that maybe if you were on a long plane ride or something you could use it? Wouldn't it cause a mess when removed? Just wondering because I have never seen this before??
I also agree that I lost 1 hour of my life watching 90 day fiancé self quarantined....I should have turned it right off when I saw that freak Coltee...he is another guy that gives me the creeps (did you notice that there are a lot of creepy guys on this show?)
Creepy and mentally ill. I'm assuming Paul's update will come from a dog house he's crawled into to avoid Coronavirus...

ive seen them advertised but I’d never try one. I agree that it seems super messy.

OMG. I can’t figure out how in the world those cups would work. No thanks. Yuck.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter