$75 worth of Disney cards in less than 6 weeks!!!

Guess, I been away form QR too long. Now it is time for me to do some surveys! :) LOL. I think I may just take out Disney GC's .

Guess, I been away form QR too long. Now it is time for me to do some surveys! :) LOL. I think I may just take out Disney GC's .

After a very disappointment summer, I seem to be back on track with QR - today I have already taken eight surveys, and four have paid out. I hope this means the $100 months are back!

I signed up for QR last week & have so far been a little confused. I've done some of the surveys that they have emailed me & have often not qualitifed to take surverys after spending time answering questions. I have $2.20 that shows in my balance & I can't figure out how much I have to have to redeem for Disney cards etc... I can't figure out what is the best way to use this site to get Disney money. I've clicked around & read around & am still confused. I have money rewards & point rewards. Can anyone reccommend to me how best to spend my time using this site? I'm so confused.

I am not new to survery sites. I am also a member of e-rewards & they give you e dollars for every survey you even attempt to take. Sometimes I get $10 in e dollars & sometimes I get $.25 for something I don't qualify for. Then I persoanlly use that $$ to trade in for miles/points on my Southwest Rewards account so that I can use that for airline tickets to Disney.

Thanks in advance for any advice anyone has to give me. My time with my kids is valuable & so far today I have spent about 3 hours on QR trying to take surverys & figure things out.

I signed up for QR last week & have so far been a little confused. I've done some of the surveys that they have emailed me & have often not qualitifed to take surverys after spending time answering questions. I have $2.20 that shows in my balance & I can't figure out how much I have to have to redeem for Disney cards etc... I can't figure out what is the best way to use this site to get Disney money. I've clicked around & read around & am still confused. I have money rewards & point rewards. Can anyone reccommend to me how best to spend my time using this site? I'm so confused.

I am not new to survery sites. I am also a member of e-rewards & they give you e dollars for every survey you even attempt to take. Sometimes I get $10 in e dollars & sometimes I get $.25 for something I don't qualify for. Then I persoanlly use that $$ to trade in for miles/points on my Southwest Rewards account so that I can use that for airline tickets to Disney.

Thanks in advance for any advice anyone has to give me. My time with my kids is valuable & so far today I have spent about 3 hours on QR trying to take surverys & figure things out.

You can't compare it to e-Rewards. e-Rewards has high dollar value compared to QR (and probably any other site) for the fact that you are getting points rather than cash. It's hard to come down from that (i've only been member of eRewards for 1 year and have already cashed in $230) and it gets frustrating.

If you attempt the survey's from the email mailings you do earn points just for attempting. You can also get points for doing the "Daily Clicks" and answering the Trivia question under "Games". To earn cash there are the survey's, shopping, signups and the quizzes (if you coupon there's a place to print coupons and when you use them you get .01 each on your account). Personally, I only do the signups that come from the emails as I hit-or-miss luck with getting them to credit when done straight from the site - but it's different for everyone. Really it takes several days (or weeks) to get the swing of what credits and when and how and therefore what's the best way to maximize time. I personally have low goals and do my "runthrough" in about an hour (sometimes two if it's a good survey day) or less depending on if I qualify for surveys. If I don't qualify for anything I'm done in 20 minutes.

To find out what you need to cash out, use the "Cashout Store" link on the left. Under the gift cards section it'll tell you the amount needed for each gift card - PayPal I think is no minimum (I don't know I don't use PayPal to cashout but it doesn't list a minimum)

I'm not a power user, I do what I have time for, but in 3.5 months I cashed out $100 for Disney. It took a while to get rolling and I almost quit but once I got the rhythm it's not much of a time waster.

You can't compare it to e-Rewards. e-Rewards has high dollar value compared to QR (and probably any other site) for the fact that you are getting points rather than cash. It's hard to come down from that (i've only been member of eRewards for 1 year and have already cashed in $230) and it gets frustrating.

If you attempt the survey's from the email mailings you do earn points just for attempting. You can also get points for doing the "Daily Clicks" and answering the Trivia question under "Games". To earn cash there are the survey's, shopping, signups and the quizzes (if you coupon there's a place to print coupons and when you use them you get .01 each on your account). Personally, I only do the signups that come from the emails as I hit-or-miss luck with getting them to credit when done straight from the site - but it's different for everyone. Really it takes several days (or weeks) to get the swing of what credits and when and how and therefore what's the best way to maximize time. I personally have low goals and do my "runthrough" in about an hour (sometimes two if it's a good survey day) or less depending on if I qualify for surveys. If I don't qualify for anything I'm done in 20 minutes.

To find out what you need to cash out, use the "Cashout Store" link on the left. Under the gift cards section it'll tell you the amount needed for each gift card - PayPal I think is no minimum (I don't know I don't use PayPal to cashout but it doesn't list a minimum)

I'm not a power user, I do what I have time for, but in 3.5 months I cashed out $100 for Disney. It took a while to get rolling and I almost quit but once I got the rhythm it's not much of a time waster.

Thank you for you time & explanation. I appriciate it. Maybe I will stick with it for a few more weeks & see what happens. It just is taking me a ton of time everyday so far & IF I made $100 in 3 months that would be an average of .90 cents a day. hummmm... I probably won't give up just yet.

Again, I apprciate your time & response. THANKS!!!

Has anyone had trouble getting into their Quick Rewards account? My login won't process and I stopped getting emails from them -- very strange. I had almost 300.00 in my account so now I'm starting to get concerned.

Hi! I'm the shopping director at QR, and I'm really sorry that you're having an issue, KAA! Would you please email QR support so they can get to the bottom of this for you? It's support (at) quickrewards.net. Thank you!

Hi! I'm the shopping director at QR, and I'm really sorry that you're having an issue, KAA! Would you please email QR support so they can get to the bottom of this for you? It's support (at) quickrewards.net. Thank you!

Thanks so much! My account has been restored! I had a really large purchase for work that had caused it to get suspended. QR is the best! I love it! They have the best customer service ever!! Thanks again!

Thanks so much! My account has been restored! I had a really large purchase for work that had caused it to get suspended. QR is the best! I love it! They have the best customer service ever!! Thanks again!

They really do! I love QR because of their wonderful customer service.

I try and do all 3 surveys everyday and I do all the clicks on the website daily as well as the ones that they email. I had to buy checks this week so I used them and got 8% back which was over $5. they also have some good sign ups that I did. The more I use the site the more stuff I find! I love it.

Does qr send out daily emails to visit websites like my points does or just the one that comes daily listing surveys?

Thanks, ckret01! Customer service is really important to us. Nothing worse than getting a canned response or sending a customer service email and waiting... and waiting on a response! Again, there's that golden rule thing in action: we try to treat our members the way we ourselves would want to be treated.

In response to your question, lifesgr8, QR sends the daily survey emails but on occasion there will be an offer that will pay you to visit an advertiser's website, with an additional earning opportunity if you sign up for a newsletter, enter a contest, etc. Times have changed in internet marketing and there aren't nearly as many of these types of offers available as there used to be! But we're always looking out for our members and will send these as we find them.

I also wanted to point out that if members feel they're getting too many emails from us, there's an option to change that: click on Account, Programs & Email Settings, and uncheck any (or all) of the three types of emails we send. Some people really like getting the daily survey emails (not only does it remind you to attempt them daily, but we're also paying members to attempt them if they go through the email links). Me, I'm more of an old-fashioned type that would just prefer to go to the website and do them from there. As a member, you can choose whatever works best for you!

If anyone has any other questions or comments about QR, I'd be happy to help!

Can someone explain the prize box on quickrewards games. In simple terms. I can get the darn thing work for the life of me.

Anyone else finding themselves spending a half hour or more on a Greenfield survey, getting all the way to the end of the survey with a progress bar reading 100%, only to get a screen saying you don't qualify? :mad::headache:

And yes, I know I can email QR for support. And I love how great the support is. But that doesn't stop the entire situation from being a major irritation. I only did two surveys all day today. One of them got all the way to the end and then said there was technical difficulties and didn't credit. The other was the Greenfield I mentioned above. :badpc: I am done for the night.

Anyone else finding themselves spending a half hour or more on a Greenfield survey, getting all the way to the end of the survey with a progress bar reading 100%, only to get a screen saying you don't qualify? :mad::headache:

And yes, I know I can email QR for support. And I love how great the support is. But that doesn't stop the entire situation from being a major irritation. I only did two surveys all day today. One of them got all the way to the end and then said there was technical difficulties and didn't credit. The other was the Greenfield I mentioned above. :badpc: I am done for the night.

I've had it happen twice with Greenfield in the last week. One time there was an issue where the end of the survey profiler didn't work on one of the questions - it would let you enter zero for any of the age groups for how many children you have - I assume that's why it at the end of the survey it said I didn't match their profile. I emailed quick rewards and they gave me a manual credit. The 2nd time was a few days later - but I was able to successfully complete another greenfield a little later (a relatively short survey!), so I didn't bother emailing for credit.

But if you're having the issue too - maybe greenfield has a quirk going on??

Hi, all! All great questions and valuable feedback!

crazelion, the prize box, part of our new QRplay games section, will randomly award you a prize during game play. You won't win every time you play a game, but the longer you play, the greater your odds of winning! The team has changed the algorithm several times since the prize box went live to improve the players' odds. If you find that you've played for 30 minutes and haven't won at least once, something may be wrong -- please send a screenshot to support@quickrewards.net and they can investigate. They may have some more "tink"ering to do! ;)

Hoosier37 and FlyingBelle, I hear your frustration, and it's happened to me before as well, so I can totally relate. Greenfield and the other daily routers program their own surveys and just allow our members to access that database, so we're completely at the mercy of their programming team. Sometimes they mess up, and after you complete the survey, they send you to the "Sorry, you didn't qualify" page rather than the, "Congratulations!" page. If you look at the URL, you may see it still has the word "success" in it, and it may credit as it's supposed to. But if you don't see it credited in the time frame it's supposed to, shoot us an email at support@quickrewards.net and we will credit your account right away.

I've heard from several others who've had a similar experience with Greenfield lately so y'all may be right in that there's something kind of quirky going on right now. We do get thousands of Greenfield completions every week so the problem must be intermittent. Please accept our apologies for this when it happens because it truly is beyond our control, and all we can do is make it right by you in the event that it happens. Please don't hesitate to email us. That's what we're there for!

We have over a dozen daily survey routers available so hopefully your next survey attempt will be a more positive experience!

Also -- just a tip! -- if you haven't completed the Survey Profiler yet (go to the Surveys section of QR and you should see the link toward the top left), this is an EXCELLENT way to get more surveys that you're more likely to qualify for -- because they're only made available to members with profiles that match or nearly match what they need for a certain limited-time survey. You may not have a "targeted survey" available to you every day, but when you do, these tend to pay more than some of the dailies do.

Thank you all for writing with your questions and concerns! We like to know what's on your mind so we can anticipate your needs as our site continues to evolve and grow. And thank you for being members of QuickRewards!

Hi, all! All great questions and valuable feedback!

crazelion, the prize box, part of our new QRplay games section, will randomly award you a prize during game play. You won't win every time you play a game, but the longer you play, the greater your odds of winning! The team has changed the algorithm several times since the prize box went live to improve the players' odds. If you find that you've played for 30 minutes and haven't won at least once, something may be wrong -- please send a screenshot to support@quickrewards.net and they can investigate. They may have some more "tink"ering to do! ;)

Thank you all for writing with your questions and concerns! We like to know what's on your mind so we can anticipate your needs as our site continues to evolve and grow. And thank you for being members of QuickRewards!

Okay I will try to play the games to see I can get the prize box to work. I really wish it would just pop on the screen and tell how many points that you won that would be easier to understand.

I just signed up and I am completely confused by this site.

Everytime I try to do a survey it makes me go through this whole thing only to not qualify. How do you know which ones actually work because it doesnt seem to make sense to try 15 surveys onl to qualify for one.

The other problem is that everytime I click through I have to complete offers and enter a CC#. Ive read through the FAQs on the site but either I have reall bad luck or Im just not getting it.

I could use some tips to avoid the confusion!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter