7 month booking questions

brenbrady

Mouseketeer
we are thinking we would like to take about 3 weeks vacation next year on points end of February into march. 1st week vero beach, 2nd and 3rd maybe boardwalk and copper creek. How difficult will it be to book studios at 7 months, or am I crazy to think it is possible. Thanks in advance for any help.

Possible, especially in that time frame, depending on the exact nights you need. However, even if those particular resorts are full at 7 months, Studios at Poly and Animal Kingdom should be available.

Easter is April 12 in 2020. But you will be running into Spring Break.

Getting Vero that time of year should be easy but be aware it is not typically swimming weather along the coast end of Feb or early March. Getting BWV pool/garden view should also be easy with even some chance for boardwalk view, but little chance for standard. The problem you could have is CCV. As it has been developing in reservations, its studios have tended to often disappear before 7 months out, even during times that are not of high demand.

Last edited:

We often travel at pretty busy times of the year and have almost always gotten the resorts we want at 7 months out, sometimes even closer. Feb/March shouldn't be too hard to get what you want.

This year, I was able to get a studio in February VB for 4 nights, could have gotten more, but I ran out of points, only 6 weeks out. I had to cancel a January trip due to illness.

1st week vero beach, 2nd and 3rd maybe boardwalk and copper creek.
Asking this is like getting an answer from the magic 8 ball. I have been tracking 7 month availability, but didn't start until April. Now that i am looking at end of August I am actually surprised that on property the only studios were at OKW and SSR. This is obviously no reflection of what will happen in Feb/March, but it is spring break time so it would likely be difficult to get a studio during this time. What you could do for your first week at WDW is book a 1 BR - this has a couple benefits 1. one BR typically are more available at the 7 month mark 2. you would have in room laundry which would help ease doing laundry during your 3 week vacation. Vero should not be an issue, BWV is a maybe and CCV for a studio might not happen. My tracking during the summer months when it is higher points and lower demand DVC the availability for a CCV studio is pretty much non existent. the 1 & 2 BR are there but very spotty availability for the studios. Might just be that they don't have many studios. I will add that i get on the computer to check typically between 8-9:30am most mornings. I don't check daily, but usually 5 days during the week. So it could be possible that if you are on a 8am you might see more available than when i get on the computer at 9:15am to check.

I would go into it being flexible with where you want to stay. Have back up options so if you can't get BWV or CCV you can at least book something and maybe waitlist

Good luck! it does sound like an amazing trip!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter