7/27 to 8/02/03 WDW reservations

Status
Not open for further replies.

jagson

Mouseketeer
Is there anyone out there who has WDW reservations that they are unable to keep, and would like to sell? If so, please reply.

I have 200 points available @ $10pp and I can call BCV to check availability tomorrow. OK?

I'm sorry, but I've made reservations at the Contemporary several days ago. I didn't think I'd get any replies since it had been several days ago I posted my request. I got a great deal at the Contemporary, a conference rate of $156 per night (including taxes). Thanks for the offer, but I think I've got to go with what I've got.

Its a conference I signed up for that worked out a room deal with WDW for $140 plus tax (so around $156 total/noc).Its a professional conference that my employer is covering for me. The rate is good for 3 days prior to, and 3 days following the conference. The conference itself is 5 days long. So, all totalled, you could book for 11 days at that rate.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter