CLOSED: 60+ BWV points for rent @ $16/pt. Use by feb 1 2025.

Disagainin10

Earning My Ears
60 points expire by Feb 1. Will fill in a small number of points from next year to round up rentals if needed.

I need the following information to check availability:
Travel Dates (total number of nights)
Resort
Room size
Your email address

If your request is available, I will let you know via email. I will then need the following information:
Names of all adults and children (ages if under 18)
Address and phone number

Once I secure the reservation, I will email you to let you know I have reserved it in your name. I will email you the confirmation and then you can send payment after that.

No transfers.

We are interested in BWV Studio (Standard View) points. Do you have anything available during this time? Here is our info:

Dates: Anytime between 12/9/24 and 12/20/24
2 Adults
1 child (3 years old)
amc6987@gmail.com

Preferred resort/room type: Studio at BWV, ideally Standard View (but flexible on that)

60 points expire by Feb 1. Will fill in a small number of points from next year to round up rentals if needed.

Resort
Room size
Your email address

If your request is available, I will let you know via email. I will then need the following information:
Address and phone number

Once I secure the reservation, I will email you to let you know I have reserved it in your name. I will email you the confirmation and then you can send payment after that.

No transfers.
Hello, anything available for 10/29/24 - 11/2/24 for 3 adults in a 1 bd villa at Saratoga, a deluxe studio at Riviera, or a 2 bedroom villa at Boardwalk?

Hello, anything available for 10/29/24 - 11/2/24 for 3 adults in a 1 bd villa at Saratoga, a deluxe studio at Riviera, or a 2 bedroom villa at Boardwalk?
Hi, for those dates, I only see two options:
Treehouse Villa at SSR for 193 points
2BR @ Grand Floridian for 252 points

Let me know if either of those work or if your dates are flexible and I will search more.

Resort
Room size
Your email address

Address and phone number

No transfers.
Looking for SSR studio December 16-19 (3 nights) 2 adults and 1 child loribrett@hotmail.com

Would you do one night. Akl Jan 24 Kidani studio 14 points ?
I have Venmo. If so I will take that. It is a Friday night. 3 people will come.

Looking for check in December 7, 2024 and check out December 8, 2024. Any on property resort. Studio or one bedroom and any view. Thanks!

Hello,

We are looking at booking for a studio at Poly for October 7-8. We would want the reservation linked to our current trip (October 8-15).

Thank you!

FREE VACATION PLANNING!

Dreams Unlimited Travel is here to help you plan your ideal Disney vacation, with no additional cost to you. Our Authorized Disney Vacation Planners offer expert advice, answer all your questions, and constantly seek out the best discounts, ensuring you get the most value for your trip. Let us handle the details so you can focus on making magical memories.
CLICK HERE

DIS Tiktok DIS Facebook DIS Twitter DIS youtube DIS Instagram DIS Pinterest