5 Girls and a Boys Not So Scary Halloween PTR ~ 10/10 TR link

I am waiting on MNSSHP and Fantasmic dates to complete my plans but I have guessed on dates for both of them. If I am wrong I will cry :sad1:

QUOTE]

At least the MNSSHP dates are always the same days of the week historically. I think we are trying for Tuesday the 27th. I would love to do a Dismeet sometime, we seem to always miss them by a day or two :confused3

I am waiting on MNSSHP and Fantasmic dates to complete my plans but I have guessed on dates for both of them. If I am wrong I will cry :sad1:

QUOTE]

At least the MNSSHP dates are always the same days of the week historically. I think we are trying for Tuesday the 27th. I would love to do a Dismeet sometime, we seem to always miss them by a day or two :confused3

I am planning on Friday the 30th, I am hoping the 27th is a fantasmic night cause thats what I have planned so any of those could change in the next couple weeks:confused3

Once we have all our plans set we will see if any match up, I would love a DIS meet!

Subbing too. Headed down the same time and anxiously waiting for MNSSHP dates too.

Looking forward to reading more :thumbsup2

It will be a while so you can use this one... remember you have to go to Italy first :)

I will be thinking for the next 6 months :eek:

Yes, I got to go to Italy first. poor me.:lmao:

I came up with something, and you can feel free to tweak it if you wish.

My Naturally Skillfull and Superb Hours of Planning pay huge dividends

Yes, I got to go to Italy first. poor me.:lmao:

I came up with something, and you can feel free to tweak it if you wish.

That's awesome!!!! Can you think of anything that goes with food?

I was thinking Mom Never Stopped Stuffing Her Piehole :rotfl2:

Well when I win Lotto Max you can come with me:thumbsup2

Woot... deal! Same goes for me :goodvibes

That's awesome!!!! Can you think of anything that goes with food?

I was thinking Mom Never Stopped Stuffing Her Piehole :rotfl2:

Hows this?

My Never-ending Scarfing and Swallowinng of Huge Portions of food

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

I'm partial to the Piehole one myself. :rotfl2:

I'm here!!! I cannot wait to here about your trip... we are trying to decide if we want to go in december or october of next year, so I cannot wait to read your PTR and especially your TR!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter