5 Days Free Dining...Long

AdventureGuru

<font color=darkgreen>HA! Do men come with instruc
Day 1 50's Prime Time Cafe
we got there about 30 minutes prior to our ADR...The place was mobbed, but we got right in and were given a seat. Mom was a hoot! She played her part very well. We got a round of applause for cleaning our plates!
BF had the potroast and I have the fried chicken. Chicken was great...not too greasy. I oculd only eat 2 of the 3 pieces. BF at the last one. I dont know if it was sharing or not. (sorry if it was) but we found ourselves a number of times tasting something the other had.
With tip it came to about $50...we paid for this OOP b/c I made too many ADRs.

we had counter service that night for dinner at the contemporary. BF had the double bacon cheese burger and I had the peperoni pizza...both decent.

Day 2 Concourse Steak House
We started our day with breakfast for counter service. *GASP* Now wait...you have to hear the whole story...We had the KTTK tour that day and they provided lunch and Columbia House...So, we used the CS for breakfast figuring hey-its free food.
Breakfast was decent-it was breakfast and you cant really spice that up any...
Columbia House was good...we both had the chicken fingers and fries...the chicken fingers reminded me of the ones on DCL...I'm assumng they are the same...
Now for dinner we go to the Concourse. Again, I had my fingers crossed b/c it has gotten some poor reviews here...I gotta say...they must have had an off day when other posters have been there b/c the food was too die for...the service was excellent...our drinks never went dry...food was hot and prompt. Fabulous!
BF had the scallops for appetizer, rib eye for entree and carrot cake for desert.
I had the honey glazed chicken wings, prime rib that you could cut with a butter knife and the butterfinger cheese cake that was heavenly...
Definately worth going again...atmosphere was a little loud...but you're at Disney-who cares!
This came to a total of about $150...DDP=$0

Day 3 Le Cellier
Oh My Gosh..I think we died and have gone to heaven!
Again, no wait for a table...got in...the pretzel bread was a hit with us!!! I had the cheddar soup...which you could tell had a lot of beer in it...b/c it was so hot I just dipped my pretzel bread in it and it cut the beer taste. BF had the beef kabob...which again you could cut with a butter knife. We both had the filet for an entree...cooked to perfection and oh yummy! For dessert the chocolate cake...and by the time I had 3 bites was full...BF finished most of mine (I guess George the tape worm was enjoying all the food too!) we got some pretzel bread to take with us...and we were off
~ $100 with DDP=$0
Counter service was at WGP Market Place. It was good...could get the meatloaf which is what BF wanted but we dealt with it...

Day 4 HDDR
Again...after reading Hoop-de-doooped...I was a little sketchy on this one..but again...it was great! Food was a little luke warm...but BF doesnt like food as hot as I do... The show was a hoot! We will definately be going back...Fried Chicken was great & not super greasy...the ribs were ok...we live near a rib joint-known for their ribs...and are kind of spoiled...but they were still good. Put some BBQ sauce on them and you're all set. It gives them a little more spice.

Day 5 Wolf Gang Puck Cafe
Again, another great meal and good service. Atmospher was a little loud...BF and I decided to get coffee somewhere else b/c it was so loud...but the food was good.
BF had the buffalo chicken quesa. and I had the 5 cheese artichoke dip. Dip was very greasy...so I only ate a litte...but it had great flavor...we both had the wolf steak...very good. BF had the tirimisou (sp?) and I had the chocolate fondue...OH MY the fondue!!! I should have started with desert and worked backwards! I could only get down the strawberries but the brownie was awsome...and I could have done with out the pound cake...but yum! Every womans dream!!!
I dont remember the total price for this...but it was about $100

We left extra tip money for everyone b/c they were all great and we didnt want anyone to get less then what they deserved...their hard work made our dining experience great!

dixiedizfan said:
Thanks for the reviews ... glad you liked Concourse, as I was getting worried, too!

No problem...it was probably our 2nd best meal (Le Cellier 1st)

Enjoyed reading your reviews ~ Thanx for sharing.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter