• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

5.5.2018 Eastern Fantasy Grand Slam

Tiffany's DCL Necklace - The new Tiffany's / Disney charm is my mother's day gift, and only available on the Fantasy ship and can be pre-ordered now in gifts an amenities! The staff at Tiffany's said this is a historical piece of Tiffany jewelry in that it is the FIRST time Tiffany's has partnered up with another company and put another company's logo on their jewelry, pretty cool! $344 (includes tax)

Thank you for posting this info! I kind of have an obsession with Tiffany's (thank you Audrey Hepburn and Breakfast at Tiffany's) so I know what my souvenir will be for the trip! ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter