5/27/06 "Il pochi il fiero i blabbermouths" We *will* sail again

Status
Not open for further replies.
BWVPam said:
I am definitely going to have to get a bottle of the Banfi. I finally found it at sam's ($16.99). Is that a good price. Is it a fruity?? :banana: champagne. I don't like dry champagne's. :drinking:

Pam

That's a great price..... There are other wines called "Banfi"... Make sure that you get Banfi Rosa Regale..... I had to pay around $27 today at our local wine shop.....

It is definitely a little fruity... DW doesn't like anything that is dry.....

Virgil
pirate: TFD

WVMD said:
That's a great price..... There are other wines called "Banfi"... Make sure that you get Banfi Rosa Regale..... I had to pay around $27 today at our local wine shop.....

Mine was $19.99 for the large size. Now I'm feeling like I got a DEAL!

ohiominnie said:
Mine was $19.99 for the large size. Now I'm feeling like I got a DEAL!

My neighbor, Mike, checked his Banfi stock. He has three bottles and I have four. Do you think that will be enough for the weekend? ;)

Virgil,

Thanks for the tip. I did check at Sam's and it was the Rosa Regalia?? one I had quite a hard time finding it. I hope they still have it when I go back to get one on Friday:cool1:
Pam

WVMD said:
Of course 0 I can be bribed..... but I don't think the dates are good... something about Frances being installed as WV State Medical Association Alliance President...... Hmmmmm.... I guess Jimmy will have to wait....

Virgil
pirate: TFD

Virgil that is wonderful. Tell her Congratulations!

scuba diver said:
My neighbor, Mike, checked his Banfi stock. He has three bottles and I have four. Do you think that will be enough for the weekend? ;)

Shoot, might as well leave mine at home!

DO NOT OPEN ANYTHING FROM US EMAILS ANYTHING

GOT VERY BAD VIRUS IN FROM THE TEEN BOARD

TRYING TO GET IT CLEANED UP

PLEASE POST THIS FOR ME ON THE OTHER THREADS WE USE

THANK YOU I WILL POST FROM WORK IN MORNING

gaRry

:flower1: Good morning cruisers!:flower1:

Happy Wednesday!

Half-way through the week! I wish I was Karen (ohiominnie) getting ready to visit FL and the Scuba's. Instead I have work the rest of the week.

Mike - I hope your eye improves and stops causing you problems.

Have a great day everyone!

Mike took his diuretic last night as ordered and by the time I went to bed his vision was nearly back to normal. He's not up yet, so I don't know what's going on today.
Must run. Lots to do today. :)

wdwgoose said:
DO NOT OPEN ANYTHING FROM US EMAILS ANYTHING

GOT VERY BAD VIRUS IN FROM THE TEEN BOARD

TRYING TO GET IT CLEANED UP

PLEASE POST THIS FOR ME ON THE OTHER THREADS WE USE

THANK YOU I WILL POST FROM WORK IN MORNING

gaRry
Man, even the computers are sick. That flu bug is late, but is kickin some rump roast!! :earseek:

Hope you get the virus off the computer, Good Luck!!!

Thanks for the birthday wishes... :banana: :cake: :banana: :cake: :banana:

My only birthday wish this year was for an 80 degree day... having spent all but my last birthday living in New England, birthdays were always cold and snowy :cold: ... weatherman says it will hit 82 :sunny: today!!

Unfortunately, I'm too busy to enjoy the weather :badpc: , and have a meeting tonight that will last til just about bedtime... but just KNOWING that its nice out helps!!

tinksdad said:
Happy Birthday to you Karen!! :grouphug: :cloud9: :hourglass

Jim has the Banfi! :love:

Yes, I have the Banfi. Karen, come over on Friday night and we will open up a bottle with OhioMinnie to celebrate your big day!

tinksdad said:
You are so on the ball Mary!!

Happy Birthday to you Karen!! :grouphug: :cloud9: :hourglass

Jim has the Banfi! :love:

And, Jim has the birthday on Saturday. It is so nice of Karen and the kids to come and help him celebrate the big day. :cool1:

scuba diver said:
Yes, I have the Banfi. Karen, come over on Friday night and we will open up a bottle with OhioMinnie to celebrate your big day!

Hmm... I just might be able to squeeze that into this insane week of mine!!!!! :crowded: Somewhere between dropping DD off at the gym and picking her up...

Sharon... nice TOP shared with Mary, Jim, & Karen !!!!!

scuba.mom said:
And, Jim has the birthday on Saturday. It is so nice of Karen and the kids to come and help him celebrate the big day. :cool1:

The kitty is out of sack now!! :rotfl2:

A birthday WITHOUT diving????? Is there such a thing???? :earseek:

Happy B-day to you Sir Scuba!!
:bday: :bday:

Happy Birthday, Karen! :rockband: :goodvibes

The Banfi party sounds like fun, wish we could join in! Guess we'll have to have one here in your honors.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter