5/27/06 "Il pochi il fiero i blabbermouths" We *will* sail again Part 9

Status
Not open for further replies.
ohiominnie said:
Really dumb question for you....but how do i print something out that is 11x17 when my printer is only about 8 1/2 inches wide? :confused3 i don't have 11x17 inch paper, but when i get it, how do I get it into the printer???

Has anyone responded yet? Can't you go into your page setup and change it to the smaller size? Can you cut and past the larger image so you can shrink it with that little box thingy.

OR LET MARY HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

McFamily2 said:
Okay, with the ages of my kids (4,7,8)and our interests it seems the only option for a Disney Excursion in Costa Maya is the Jungle Beach Break. I think I read mixed reviews on this on the main board. Do we sign up for this or do something on our own once we get there? Thoughts?

We are doing the dolphin excursion in Cozumel and will probably just snorkel, raft, bike in CC.

My only thought is that when my kids were those ages (well, 7 and 8, we never cruised when they were 4) all they wanted was the clubs. They didn't want to even get off the ship for an excursion.

What about you and dh going alone? Or just chillin on the ship while the kids play? :confused3

OUR PIRATE NIGHT DOOR SIGN....SEE I POSTED FIRST AND LAST NAMES.... :teeth:

lotsigpage0023.jpg

Dancind said:
Kevin bought me a Zuca for my birthday. It's what I wanted. He just got a coupon for 20% off. If anyone wants another carryon, let us know and we'll forward the coupon. I was kind of hoping Alicia would think it cool enough to consider taking it to school. So far, no luck. This is a Zuca:

http://www.zuca.com/

BTW, I have a "Blink".

WOW. That is SOOOOO cool! I love it has a built in "seat." Hmm...that might work for taking homeschool stuff on the road. :confused3

Hey, SALSA is scarlet and grey!!!! GO BUCKS!

kikipug said:
Nope... we haven't received them either...

Glad to hear that Nate the Great is feeling a little better.. poor little guy!

Woo hoo... a U-TOP with Amanda & Nate!

nO bAGS, NO SHIRTS - I BET I AM THE LAST TO RECEIVE THEM...AS I AM PROB. THE FAREST AWAY.....HOWEVER, THEY WILL BE IN IN PLENTY OF TIME..... :banana: :banana:

dzneprincess said:
PS does anyone know how much the salon charges for an updo..I was thinking about letting them deal with my hair on formal night instead of me fooling with it? and has anyone ever had their hair done at the salon?

TREATED MYSELF LAST YEAR TO A FRANGIPANI - BUT NOT FOR FORMAL NIGHT. YOU WILL NEED RESSIE, IT WILL BE BUSY.....BUT MY DO WAS A FRENCH BRAID.....CANNOT HANDLE ONE MYSELF, ARMS ARN'T LONG ENOUGH!!!!!!

scuba diver said:
Tonight I did not have to go to Orlando with Sharon for gym. It's parent meeting night and I don't do parent meetings.

This gives me a chance to DIS and read my Scurba Diving magazine which just came today. It has a review of Coz and how most of the dive operations are back up and running.

It also has a big article about Turks & Caicos. Fun reading.

Thanks, I'll make sure Sam shares.....

scuba diver said:
A picture of Sam and Irene from their dive at Epoct's Living Sea's.

1895604SamandIrene.jpg

We look dry - this was before we went down.....

Were we having fun??????????????

Thanks Jim......or Matt.....

MarkRG said:
You should be able to print it on 8.5x11 paper, but no guarantees on how easy it'll be to read.

well, I did print a page last night forgetting it was supposed to be 11x17. the tops and sides got cut off. I did see where I could "scale it to page" but I'm thinking that will make it so teeny weeny I won't be able to read it. :) Ah, well, may just wait fo rmy "official" copy. :)

ohiominnie said:
WOW. That is SOOOOO cool! I love it has a built in "seat." Hmm...that might work for taking homeschool stuff on the road. :confused3

Hey, SALSA is scarlet and grey!!!! GO BUCKS!

ohiominnie -- CONGRATULATIONS ON YOUR 10,000th POST!!!! :woohoo:

RachelTori said:
ohiominnie -- CONGRATULATIONS ON YOUR 10,000th POST!!!! :woohoo:

OH CRUD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I didn't even realize it was coming!!!

Great, now my idea for my profound post doesn't even matter anymore!!

Instead I get to share my 10,000 post with a Zuca and the OHIO STATE BUCKEYES!!!!! Ok, maybe that's not so bad! :)

Giving up on trying to post the Door sign with all our names....It is a composite, thanks for the idea KEvin, and it will not upload onto photobucket...????.... So, y'all just have to come on down to the cabin to see.....

Off to do Chores so we can CRUISE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ohiominnie said:
Wait a sec....hoping this isn't too late. I wonder if my photo printer can print 11x17.

found this on the internet re: my printer
Media sizes, custom
3 x 5 to 8.5 x 24 in

Would that mean I can't print 11x17? :confused3

Karen - you bring up a valid point in that most people don't have 11 x 17 paper at home.

So I've changed the online one to one that will print out on 4 separate 8 1/2 x 11 sheets. Since the files are really big I took the other one down. If someone did have 11 x 17 paper they can always cut and paste the sheets into a bigger one.

WDWLVR said:
Karen - you bring up a valid point in that most people don't have 11 x 17 paper at home.

So I've changed the online one to one that will print out on 4 separate 8 1/2 x 11 sheets. Since the files are really big I took the other one down. If someone did have 11 x 17 paper they can always cut and paste the sheets into a bigger one.

AWWWWW....you're a dear. :) I know I'm a bother... One of our rules in this house is "do not create unnecessary work for others." Sorry for creating work for you. :(

Thanks Mary - printing them now....Did not realize that was the 11x17 image being discussed......Looks great on the screen...copy is coming now....

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter