• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

5/11 HS Moonlight Magic info (screenshots post # 12)

Any tips for registration day? I'm hoping to get in for the Animal Kingdom MM on 8/2. Thanks!
Use multiple devices, and click the link before the queue opens at 11am (doesn't have to be much before opening time, they randomize anyone who had already clicked the link so they should be in the queue before the 11am people.). Animal Kingdom lets more people in than Hollywood Studios --bigger park. It shouldn't sell out as quickly. We've done the Animal Kingdom moonlight magic twice when we were already booked for those dates (pre-covid).

Use multiple devices, and click the link before the queue opens at 11am (doesn't have to be much before opening time, they randomize anyone who had already clicked the link so they should be in the queue before the 11am people.). Animal Kingdom lets more people in than Hollywood Studios --bigger park. It shouldn't sell out as quickly. We've done the Animal Kingdom moonlight magic twice when we were already booked for those dates (pre-covid).
Thanks!

All the ride lines were super short including Rise and Slinky. I was able to use up all of my snack coupons. The longest lines were for characters but it was worth the wait to get a photo with Lotso!
Slinky lines were reasonable, actually the line for Woody's Lunch Box was longer. We went by Star Wars twice and lines were long so we skipped. Yes, every character line we saw was also super long.

Slinky lines were reasonable, actually the line for Woody's Lunch Box was longer. We went by Star Wars twice and lines were long so we skipped. Yes, every character line we saw was also super long.
I timed it because the app said 60 min for Rise but actual wait was 20 min for me. I think I waited 20 min for Lotso too.. that was my longest wait for the night but he was worth it!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter